Sign in to follow this  
he

It has to change

Norwich only scored because of errors by the home team because they relaxed so much, not often you meet so little effort from the opponent in the Premier League as Norwich did against Southampton.

Frightening to see how chanceless the team is for the rest of the game.Absolutely no chance against Southampton. This is really embarrassing. Except for John Ruddy I can''t see any players with Premier League class on the pitch for Norwich. We need a manager who can make them play as Premier League class. Chris Hughton is not the man.

Norwich deserved nothing from the game after negative and effortless foltball. There has to be a change!

With Johan Elmander this is the first time this season a substitute has scored. It is strange that a player like Wes Hoolahan who has the capability to can change games is one of the substitutes when things have stalled like they did in the in the second half.

[quote user="hels"]Norwich only scored because of errors by the home team [/quote]not disagreeing but ALL goals are scored due to errors by a team at some stage of play.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="hels"]Norwich only scored because of errors by the home team [/quote]

not disagreeing but ALL goals are scored due to errors by a team at some stage of play.
[/quote]

No they''re NOT!

Before Elmander scored we''d not had a single shot on target. We only look like scoring when the opposition hand us a goal on a plate like Jaaskalainen did. That said Elmander and particularly Snodgrass with his weaker foot did very well to put them away

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="hels"]Norwich only scored because of errors by the home team [/quote]not disagreeing but ALL goals are scored due to errors by a team at some stage of play.[/quote]

No they''re NOT!

[/quote]watch MOTD tonight and look for a missed pass, Missed tackle, foul, poor clearance... it could be 50 yards up the pitch where someone loses possession and doesn’t make a recovery run... they get highlighted on MOTD every week.if you''ve played at even Sunday league standard you should be aware of this... how else are goals scored?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="hels"]Norwich only scored because of errors by the home team [/quote]not disagreeing but ALL goals are scored due to errors by a team at some stage of play.[/quote]

While I agree Jas, I think today it''s a lot more to do with a Southampton team being 3-0 who had very little to play for even before the game taking their foot off the gas and being too casual in their defending. Had they actually needed to beat us today I don''t think we would have made a dent.

Been saying we need a change for months. All things change. It''s up to the management of the football club to effect postive change.

Can''t help but feel we are sleepwalking into a disaster here. Previously we have been financially hog tied and had to go with it, but today it seems financially implausable NOT to make a change.

We need at least two more wins, and with our GD probably more. Where the hell these points are coming from isn''t clear. Is it me or have some of the players given up? Goreham suggested a lack of passion at H/T? Have to say the triple substitution looked more driven by panic than anything else.

Agree with much of this. But it''s been said by maybe 80% of the fan base on here for most of the season. It''s been a poor season all round....agree that Ruddy is Premier League class but not sure about the rest. Hughton seems not to be able to anticipate or lead the tactics in matches and finally the board have decided to stay with what they have. There are lots of levels to our poor season....it isn''t all Hughton''s fault but as manager he shares the main responsibility for what happens on the field and the team methods.

I would bring in someone else in now.....cannot see how the current situation can get much worse. Yet even now in the midst of more despair we remain still one win away from potentially overtaking 3 to 4 more clubs. But the season has taken its toll on a lot of us. A change would cheer the majority, the vast majority

I personally feel this is probably the most talented crop of players we have ever had. Unfortunately they are made to look sh*t by the tactics employed. I heard somewhere that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. How many away walkovers does Hughton have to witness to realise his away approach at least is totally ineffective?

I agree. There''s actually a lot of tlaented players in the the team, but they don''t deliver. It may be because of the tactics.

A lot of good forwards/wingers in the team, but there''s something which is not clicking. In situations where they can counter-attack they are playing the ball back instead of running forward with ball and challenge the opponents defenders. One other thing I don''t understand is why they never try to get around the opponents full backs and get the opportunity to pass the ball 45 degress back in the penalty area. To many situations where especially Redmond and Snodgrass goes to the middle and waste chances. They should instead tried to get to the opportunity to cut the ball back 45 degrees. That''s always hard to defend against. And why is Redmond playing left midfield when he henis right footed? And why is Snodgrass used as a right winger when he is left footed? Maybe they should swap sides in a way to get rid of that they cut inside towards to the middle in most of the situations?