Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

My sincere commiserations

They should learn from their mistakes and stop doing it, they don''t deserve sympathy.

If they expected anything less than terrible from an away fixture then they are stupid.

Einstein said that the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result.

They are therefore mad for paying the money.

What an unbelievable assessment of our wonderful travelling supporters. I''ve made the long trip back from Southampton an countless other teams many times after defeats and it is horrible. To be called idiots by a faceless keyboard warrior says more about you than them in my opinion.

I have been to 42 away fixtures in my time and have witnessed only two wins. The last stand of the kop at Liverpool in 94 and a two nil win at Barnsley in 2002. I have not seen Norwich win away since. Maybe I''m just unluckyt. My last away match was the recent loss at West Ham. I decided that day I would never travel to watch Norwich on the road again. Though I have always admired my fellow Norwich fans at every away game I went to.