Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Crouch does hamstring!

I think that it was just a twinge today, from what they said on Sky TV, but it would be nice if Crouchy wasn''t available for the game against us! I think that Leon/Hux/Deano could cause havoc with the Saints defence; however, I think that Camara could give Fleming and Helveg a few sleepless nights as well!

[quote]I really don''t mean to be harsh but.... Get in!! I really hope he''s out for next week[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing myself DD, lovely lad who''s picked a great time to do his hamstring.

Hope he gets better in a couple of weeks

Was just looking on the saints website to see if there was any news on crouch and was shocked to see this:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/article.asp?article=272294&Title=Pompey+4+Saints+1+-+verdict

Unbelievable that even the official website condemns their own players rather than get behind them.

Makes me proud to be a canary!!! OTBC

[quote]Was just looking on the saints website to see if there was any news on crouch and was shocked to see this: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/article.asp?article=272294&Title=Pompey+4+Saints+1+-+verdict ...[/quote]

Lol!  Opening line of the fourth paragrpah: "With confidence and belief so blatantly brittle".... Yeah, that report is going to do wonders to instill confidence!! 

crouchy in or out lets stop worrying about other players of other teams. and just focus on what we have done and what we are going to do. didnt like watching leon hobble of against charlton as i think leon has been blooming brilliant this season.my player of the year otbc. 

[quote]Was just looking on the saints website to see if there was any news on crouch and was shocked to see this: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/article.asp?article=272294&Title=Pompey+4+Saints+1+-+verdict ...[/quote]

Don''t ever criticise the spin from FCR again - what an apalling official review.

Something tells me the whole club must believe that they are down now if this is the line they are taking - let''s just make sure we confirm it for them on Saturday!

Why shouldn''t a report reflect honestly what happened. I''m more than fed up with hearing that Man U lost to us because they had most of their first team out.

Southampton players played badly and should be told rather than be cosseted like some five year old who fluffed their lines after the school nativity play.

These people are often pulling more a week than the average punter paying their wage gets in a year.

Confidence may *rse.

Give them a week in Bernard Mathews turkey factory and they''ll soon find their ''confidence''.

MadDan. think u summed it up well. Footballers are supposed to b professionals, and if they cant take a bit of stick from the press (in house or not), they don''t deserve to b where they are. WE DO NOT LIVE IN AMERICA! lets not start criticising people for telling the truth. EVEN when it hurts. towing the party line can b a dangerous business, it can blind u from the truth.

To those who are criticising the official website''s match report - you can bet your gran that it was written that way deliberately to act as a "prove them wrong" inspirational tactic and will be pinned up in the dressing room before the Norwich match at the weekend.

They will probably be as fired up as they''ve ever been and wanting to wreak vengence on us.

Fortunately we''ve got Ashton, Leon, Hucks, Francis, YOUSEFF, Bents, Shackell and Greeno all in top form so there''s no stopping us

[quote]To those who are criticising the official website''s match report - you can bet your gran that it was written that way deliberately to act as a "prove them wrong" inspirational tactic and will be pinne...[/quote]

The rest are, hopefully hucks has made a full recovery though cos we need him on that left wing badly.

Don''t know if this is old news but the Saints website says it''s a bruise not a tear and should be OK for Saturday. Wouldn''t wish any ill on him but we are grasping for any bit of help now.