Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

We must be mugs!!!!

Some brag that other teams have sacked their managers yet we remain loyal to Chris. Some see it as a good thing. Where''s it getting us?

We are useless. We look totally inept. Chris is so so so so so lucky to still be here. I bet even he can''t believe it.

We must be f*****g mugs to keep him here. Worst part about today is how predictable it all was, before a ball was even kicked. So sad to see. We are utter dross. Sooner the manager goes, the better. Pathetic.

Ever since the 10 game unbeaten run of almost a year and a half ago came to an end we''ve never looked likely to string together some decent results and/or performances.

We''ve scrapped our way to a few results but very rarely have we produced a good 90 minutes of football.

Mrs Ricardo has been telling me for the last 50 yrs that I''m a mug for going to CR.I''m starting to think she might have a point.

And after we finally sack him and he receives his million pound payout as a reward for failure some other naive club will employ him and pay him a fortune to serve up more dross. Who would be a manager eh!?

Yes Bor but thats what happens to ''nice'' people who work their niceness. They earn money they don''t deserve. Usually they find themselves a nice little number as head of a charity or a quango. They mess it up, get another similar job and history repeats itself and then recurring.

Hughton will end up as a committee member on FIFA ''cos he''s such a nice fellow and the sooner better!

Just watch any live game on TV to remember how football should be played.

I don''t expect us to be in the top of the half table but i object to watching our team with the passion and character knocked out of them by nonsensical tactics and poor man management and leadership.

I wanted him out at the end of last season but once lumbered with him I wanted him to succeed.

Let''s hope we stay up eh?