Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

At last the crowd have had enough

I guess this means that the board may well act soon. Fan power these days has influence

If fan power had any significance influence in the ivory towers at Carrow Road he would have been gone in December.

As they start to walk out of the ground. The fans have had enough. McNally, pull the trigger....

But social media is one thing and I reckon 80% of us on this board want change.....but chanting in a match cannot be more damning. That translates to the team. He might be gone this weekend with the back room staff

The fans were singing Hughton out at home to Fulham weren''t they?

There was discontent at Villa away.

If McNally was going to go with general consensus amongst fans he would have given Hughton the chop months ago.

He knows damn well that the fans aren''t on side, but doesn''t want to sack him for one reason or another.

Everyone has had enough now we cannot do any worse without a Manager. Hughton is not good enough as Ive said before this is why Newcastle got rid of him.

Sack him now, and get someone who can put some drive and tactics into this team because at the moment they are not even good enough for the Championship!

The club need to make an announcement very soon tonightIt is not getting any better and there has been nothing for the past 18 months to suggest it willWe are collapsing into relegation and swift action is needed now

So far i''ve heard "you dont know what youre doing" and "sacked in the morning" from the away faithful. If there is any chance that there was a suitable replacement in the wings then he would be sacked in the morning

"Everyone has had enough"

That''s not quite true is it, four or five on here who make a lot of noise.

We are the 99% though.

Maybe that is the answer, we should pitch up tents on Carrow Road and where anonymous masks until Hughton and the 1% are gone.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]can anyone think of an available, charismatic caretaker manager who can kick the arse out of these players in the space of just a few days???[/quote]
Might as well chuck Adams in, can''t do any worse.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]can anyone think of an available, charismatic caretaker manager who can kick the arse out of these players in the space of just a few days???[/quote]Can you?

The club have been ignorant to the fans and persist with a manager who has alienated almost everyone.

McNally bottled it earlier in the season and is just hoping we crawl over the line, which we won''t with CH at the helm.

You have ask, why back a manager to get enough points who is failing to get you enough points?

I''m with Ricardo. I think it''s unlikely to be tonight. Most fans on here expected us to lose so it was no surprise to them. I would imagine it would take an unexpected home defeat to force their hand before the end of the season.

You want a charismatic manager. Paolo Di Canio, in now until the end of the season. Ready to face his old club Sunderland!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m with Ricardo. I think it''s unlikely to be tonight. Most fans on here expected us to lose so it was no surprise to them. I would imagine it would take an unexpected home defeat to force their hand before the end of the season.

[/quote]Probably already decided to give him the season Nigel. Those expecting him to be sacked will claim they were right when it happens but they''ve been saying the same thing for more than 20 games.Nah, if he hasn''t gone tonight he won''t go at all until our fate is known.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Probably already decided to give him the season Nigel. Those expecting him to be sacked will claim they were right when it happens but they''ve been saying the same thing for more than 20 games.Nah, if he hasn''t gone tonight he won''t go at all until our fate is known.[/quote]

Probably right Rickyyyyy. But the team selection was rather odd. Hughton said it was to "freshen things up". Someone else said to me it was "last roll of the dice". However when the dust settles it may be seen as Redmond, RVW and possibly Wes all rested ready for Sunderland which would be seen as more important.

There was a greater degree of discontent and gallows humour at Villa than Southampton today. Most of us couldn''t see because of the sun anyway. Would be more foolish to change the management team at this stage of the season that stick with those currently in post. The board will undoubtedly have a decision to make in the Summer but beyond this message board those advocating change are probably still in the minority.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Probably already decided to give him the season Nigel. Those expecting him to be sacked will claim they were right when it happens but they''ve been saying the same thing for more than 20 games.Nah, if he hasn''t gone tonight he won''t go at all until our fate is known.[/quote]

Probably right Rickyyyyy. But the team selection was rather odd. Hughton said it was to "freshen things up". Someone else said to me it was "last roll of the dice". However when the dust settles it may be seen as Redmond, RVW and possibly Wes all rested ready for Sunderland which would be seen as more important.

[/quote]Yes it hinted of desperation to me. Looked like he''d used the Tombola machine to pick the numbers out.A very bad sign IMO.If we don''t beat Sunderland I think its odds on we''ve had it.

I can see us squeaking a 1-0 win and being 13th in the table by the end of next weekend - some tough games for the bottom end next weekend.

We wont beat anybody with this clown in charge , why oh why do we have to go down rather than sack the idiot and give ourselves just the sniff of a bit of hope .

@ Yorkshire - the crowd really wasn''t that vocal today - and, based on where I was sitting, certainly less vocal than at Villa. I''m think those advocating change are still in the minority.

I think there are two points here. I was not at the game so cannot comment on the crowd other than to say that traditionally the Norwich supporters very rarely become militant and vocal. That said i have not spoken to anyone i know who still wants him

My feeling is that there is a greater degree of discontent away from home than at Carrow Road where we might characterise ''resignation'' as the predominant feeling. Change now and, in my opinion, a Wolves type outcome is more likely than the Di Canio storybook ending.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]My feeling is that there is a greater degree of discontent away from home than at Carrow Road where we might characterise ''resignation'' as the predominant feeling. Change now and, in my opinion, a Wolves type outcome is more likely than the Di Canio storybook ending.[/quote]We''re shart away from home, its hardly new news.