Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

McNally's previous comments

were that Hughton''s remit was to keep us out of the bottom three. Whilst that is true, we are now clinging onto that by nothing more than luck.But with the bottom three getting ever closer, and our performances and results not improving, one wonders whether "keeping the faith" with Hughton can realistically keep us up.I know one win can change the table completely, but our performances just don''t suggest where that win might come! Football is a funny old game, but it''s looking worrying realistic we simply can''t raise our game, especially against the poorer teams around us!

McNally is just Delias puppet and we know Delia wont get rid of losers however bad , Worthington and Gunn being the prime examples .

McNally''s comments have been interpreted and re-interpreted.  To me when he said the bottom three, I think he meant at the end of the season - in other words his job would be under threat if we get relegated. 

[quote user="CanaryOne"]McNally is just Delias puppet and we know Delia wont get rid of losers however bad , Worthington and Gunn being the prime examples .[/quote]

yes, the notable thing about Gunn was how long he remained long after most wanted him gone