Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

A New Era. Summer 2014.

This season has been absolutely dire and I don''t think Hughton will be here next season even if we stay up. I''m my opinion there is something terribly wrong at the club. Behind the scenes with some liking Hughton in the boardroom and some not. On the pitch we are woeful and our management team seem to be responsible in part for serving up some of the most inept performances I have seen in a long time.

However the summer, WILL usher in a new, fresh start. A new manger, a clean slate for players like RVW. A chance for them to gain some confidence. I do not think they are bad players, just look lost and need help.

The summer of 2014 will be a huge one, regardless of which league we are in. Let''s look forward in hope.

They may not be bad players - but they are not battlers, don''t show pride in the shirt, and have no rapport with their own fans.

Most won''t be here next season and their performances show it. 6-0 at Fulham again looming.

[quote user="FCC"] they are not battlers, don''t show pride in the shirt, and have no rapport with their own fans. [/quote]
Well I think they are battlers, and will prove it again next week against Sunderland. They battle for Chris Hughton, as has happened every game this season, you feel he needs a result. Also how many modern day Premier League players do strike you as having pride in the shirt, and a rapport with their own fans?