Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

Vote for Hoolahan for POTS as a protest vote

I''d like the idea more if we chose a different player. Could make the same point but not a player who has disrespected the fans.

Voting Becchio would make a similar statement, if not a stronger one. Would the club really let that happen without making up the results though? The data isn''t public is it.

I don''t take Hoolahans non celebration as a dig at the fans but a dig at the board. He wasn''t getting played, another club came in for him, he wanted to leave, we didn''t let him=pi55ed off player. Vote for Hoolahan

I understand and even share Hoolahan''s frustrations.

But he threw his toys out of the pram to try and get his own way, probably after taking tips from Lambert.

He pulled a Lambert, just like Holt did to get his contract.

Not sure we should reward that behaviour with the POTS award.

I wasn''t too angry with his two incidents, and understand why he would be desperate to leave, but if he has not made any effort to make it publicly clear that he meant no disrespect to our fans, he called us a "sh*thouse club" and refused to celebrate a goal away from home, where our fans were fantastic. He has disrespected the fans in the process.

I also witnessed the aftermath of the Colchester defeat where Hoolahan stuck his fingers up at fans, so while I''d love to see him in the team I don''t want us to reward petulance.

I''m voting Bradley Johnson. Model pro, gives 100% every game and one of the only players with the mental strength not to give up. If all of our players had his drive and commitment we wouldn''t be in this mess.

I have seen them all since the first game after second world war Cardiff City at home 1946. The finishers the stoppers and the creators, a good well balanced team needs them all. Sadly at present we lack creators and one of the few that we have and in my view the best on the books is Wes . Left on the bench frustrated,watching his team mates fail to deliver. One can only blame the management for the current state of affairs.