Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Well guys, in out shake it all about, I hand it to you all!

Just want to say it''s been a frustrating season to this point and I''ve been on the fence off the fence regarding Houghton, bored out my mind at time watching our perfromances and got really excited that things might have changed after the Spurs game.

But genuine credit to those on side of what is best for the club, Hughton to stay or go, who to start and who to drop.....in general you are all good bunch on here and even with the fall outs we all have I have to say you all have a genuine love for our fine city and great club!

Long may it continue as managers will come and go, owners will come and go but we will always be there in our thousands, debating our club in pubs at home and on here...........Best supporters by far and easy to see at every game we go to, we unite and support our club, we are Norwich.....OTBC

"Long may it continue as managers will come and go, owners will come and

go but we will always be there in our thousands, debating our club in

pubs at home and on here."set to ''Consider yourself'''' and you have the makings of a musical

Speaking of the future, I am worried we''re losing a generation of fans at the moment because the stadiums too small and as a kid, would you rather support a Man City/Arsenal or what they would perceive to be a negative boring team at the moment? I know I''d have probably stayed an Arsenal fan if my dad never took me to Carrow Road a few times when I was 9, as it is now you can''t just turn up to the odd game, it''s either too expensive or there''s no seats.

Firstly we need a manager with a less pointless, needlessly negative defeatist tactical strategy to make us less of a chore to watch and more competative on a game by game basis and we really need to look into expanding the stadium sometime soon!

" I am worried we''re losing a generation of fans at the moment because the stadiums too small"so where did all those fans come from who are now at Carrow Road but weren''t there a decade before ?

[quote user="Darth Catbeard The Old"]Speaking of the future, I am worried we''re losing a generation of fans at the moment because the stadiums too small and as a kid, would you rather support a Man City/Arsenal or what they would perceive to be a negative boring team at the moment? I know I''d have probably stayed an Arsenal fan if my dad never took me to Carrow Road a few times when I was 9, as it is now you can''t just turn up to the odd game, it''s either too expensive or there''s no seats.

Firstly we need a manager with a less pointless, needlessly negative defeatist tactical strategy to make us less of a chore to watch and more competative on a game by game basis and we really need to look into expanding the stadium sometime soon![/quote]
We are dept free now, supposedly. What''s stopping us from expanding according to McNally, is the 20 million it would cost, would be better spent being competitive in the Prem. If we were to go down, with 4 years parachute payments, we could get rid of the deadwood. Use that money to build the stadium. It might take longer to get back playing young players such as the Murphy''s. When we do come back however we''ll be stronger for it!

Anyone making a child endure a game at Carrow Road should be reported to the NSPCC.

You certainly need a few jars before kick off to the numb the pain!

oh dearit is not the cost, but the loss that will incur as ticket sales at maximum capacity and current prices will not cover the costslose that capacity for many of the games against lesser clubs and the losses increasedrop ticket prices as will be needed to stimulate demand and the losses further increasethe brutal reality is that success will always attract ''fans'' irrespective of absurd bleats about ''lost generations''

[quote user="City1st"]oh dearit is not the cost, but the loss that will incur as ticket sales at maximum capacity and current prices will not cover the costslose that capacity for many of the games against lesser clubs and the losses increasedrop ticket prices as will be needed to stimulate demand and the losses further increasethe brutal reality is that success will always attract ''fans'' irrespective of absurd bleats about ''lost generations''

[/quote]
 Carrow Road is full of older fan''s. It''s not an absurd bleat to expand the capacity, and drop ticket price, accommodating younger fans. The fan base is good and loyal, as proved in league 1. But 27000 is only an average sized Championship stadium capacity. Let''s make it 35''000, and an average Premier League one! 

The fact that people still can''t spell Hughton would be enough to make me leave.