Sign in to follow this  
nobbyg

Fulham Tickets On Line Now

Me again. Tickets for Putney end are now all gone

My mates aren''t keen on the idea of block Z so i''m stuffed.

Desperate cry for help here, if anyone has 2 or more tickets going spare then please please can you reply and let me know ASAP.

Meeky, as one of the Z block fans i take it you are getting train?? i can get tickets for Z block but like i said i don''t have transportation. Can anyone help me on this at all?? are people driving to london and getting the tube or is anyone getting a train from norwich? I require details ASAP so if anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated. Also does anyone know just how many city fans will be in block Z??

There will be loads going on the train - there is a 9am from Norwich on Sunday morning that gets into Liverpool Street at about 11am.

Loads of away fan-friendly pubs near CC.

[quote]Hey guys i''m planning to book some tickets, only problem is me and my mates have no transport method to get us there. Does anyone know if its possible to travel down there with the canary coaches from...[/quote]

francesco - they usually check tickets when you get on  the coach, or soon afterwards, not sure what the official policy is

best take the train!!!  should be packed out with all of us

[quote]Me again. Tickets for Putney end are now all gone My mates aren''t keen on the idea of block Z so i''m stuffed. Desperate cry for help here, if anyone has 2 or more tickets going spare then please p...[/quote]

If you can, check every few hours mate.  A few times people have gone on and it''s looked like it''s sold out but a few hours later seats have been available

[quote]Meeky, as one of the Z block fans i take it you are getting train?? i can get tickets for Z block but like i said i don''t have transportation. Can anyone help me on this at all?? are people driving to...[/quote]

Francesco as Malkybarkid says there are trains from Norwich to Liverpool Street at 7 and 9 in the morning, phone this number for prices and availability 0845 600 7245.

We''re driving down at the minute then getting the tube, but will probably end up going by train so I can have a few beers.

Block Z will be ok it''s next to our fans and in the corner and at the moment I know of 10 of us on Row H, can''t see there being any trouble, will be a great day out though.

Shropshire Canary you said you expected to get tickets through the club - whe do you find out because if you do I would be interested in buying tickets off you!!

Archie

[quote]Engineering works on Sunday 15th so add an hour onto the travel time[/quote]

Yeah just found that out. Will take between 2hrs 50 mins and 3 hours. Still. Tickets are only 20 quid have booked 9am depart and 7.35pm return.

[quote]Just bought two in Block Z of the Riverside Stand. COME ON FILL IT![/quote]

hi ginger pele

you won''t be alone, myself, meeky, my two kids and our two mad friends are also in Z block, row H

you have been warned

Just wondering whether anyone knows when the tickets through the club will be distributed and how likely I am to get one in band 3 (season ticket holder category), in the sixth other games I''ve done this I''ve got tickets but will it be seventh time unlucky?

I''m getting really twitchy because of the internet sales and the fact that I could miss out on the tickets I could buy now.

[quote]Just wondering whether anyone knows when the tickets through the club will be distributed and how likely I am to get one in band 3 (season ticket holder category), in the sixth other games I''ve done t...[/quote]

Difficult one to call mate. Think we''ve got 4000 ticket allocation, so 1000 for away season ticket holders. As applications are open until 7th May it maybe oversubscribed especially after what has happened over the past few weeks. Tickets will probably go out on May 9/10th so it''s leaving it late. You could take a chance and get some in Block Z as people are looking to buy any extras already, so you will probably get rid of them.

Just phoned up the ticket office and they said that it was very likely that I would recieve a ticket as they only game that was oversubscribed before was Arsenal and I got tickets for that one. She did mention the neutral supporter seats being sold in the internet but mates are not keen on that so I think I''m going to just sit tight and pray that I will get the tickets.

I will be so ****ed off if I dont!