Sign in to follow this  
nobbyg

Fulham Tickets On Line Now

http://www.wayahead.com/fulham/event.asp?name=fulham+home+game&e|promoter=1192&orderby=date&filler1=fulhamfc

If you follow this link you can buy tickets in the neutral area.  This is blocks 1,2 and 3 in the Putney End.   It looks like the rest of the Norwich allocation will be in the rest of the Putney End.

I know a few fans have already posted on here to say they have already got theirs in this neutral bit.

The club will have 4000 proper away tickets under the usual written ballot rules- we should be able to fill most of the end then!!

Thanks for posting that Nobby G I''ve just got 4 tickets for the game ..... now next problem, how to I get back down from a wedding in Glasgow in time for kick off, with a ranging hangover no doubt?!

[quote]Thanks for posting that Nobby G I''ve just got 4 tickets for the game ..... now next problem, how to I get back down from a wedding in Glasgow in time for kick off, with a ranging hangover no doubt?![/quote]

Fly!

cool......will get some then.What if....my dad is unsure if he can go or not do ya think i will be able to get a refund from our ticket office? I may be able to get rid of it on here but its no guarantee is it!

otbc

cusdp

An easy enough way to get them is via Fulhamfc.com, ie Fulham''s own website; click on tickets and it will actually sell tickets for the "neutral" area which is 3 blocks of the Putney end, beside away fans.  Seems bizarre that they have a supposed neutral area, but that''s the way it is!

Booked five this morning for me and mates in the neutral area, will probably end up being the extension of the away section the way they are selling so the chap in the fulham box office told me OTBC

I''m block P2 and row K.

In case anyone is wondering, a Fulham season ticket holder I know from work says that neutral area is because there because they can''t fill the ground. It was originally introduced to encourage London tourists to "take in" a game of football as a neutral spectator but 90% of the time the area is just filled with more away supporters

Got my tickets in the post Saturday.

They only let you have a maximum of 5 tickets per caller. There will be 8 of us in P2.

Lets Party!!!

[quote]All gone on there now - one hell of a party coming up![/quote]

Yeah I know bah! So took a chance and booked 4 tickets in Block Z of the Riverside stand (next to our supporters) there are still tickets available there! We could do with some company please!

[quote]Yeah I know bah! So took a chance and booked 4 tickets in Block Z of the Riverside stand (next to our supporters) there are still tickets available there! We could do with some company please![/quote]

Good plan Meeky.  I know a couple of people who were thinking of doing the same.  I''m sure you won''t be alone

[quote]What makes you think they have sold out? I have just booked four tickets in the neutral end.[/quote]

There were none available on-line at 9.30 this am, but now block P2 is selling again so I''ve bagged row NN 29 and 30 as security - already have an application in via the club which I would expect to get too so may be on here looking to sell a couple in the run-up to the game!

[quote]Yeah I know bah! So took a chance and booked 4 tickets in Block Z of the Riverside stand (next to our supporters) there are still tickets available there! We could do with some company please![/quote]

please pray for me everyone!!!!!!

i am with meeky (also my two kids) in the away section, we don''t know if we will get away with wearing colours, so any fancy dress themes already planned for the day, pls let me know

my mate at work and her man are also going, in the same row

we''ll outsing you all   lol

[quote]please pray for me everyone!!!!!! i am with meeky (also my two kids) in the away section, we don''t know if we will get away with wearing colours, so any fancy dress themes already planned for the day...[/quote]

Come on people fill up BLOCK Z the six of us will need some company! We''re taking over row H at the moment.

[quote]Am in P3 BB... Anyone know where to get a good drink beforehand?[/quote]

I would imagine a lot of people will gather at the Wetherspoons at Liverpool Street station. We''re driving down then getting the tube from Redbridge, which is free parking on a Sunday and about 40 minutes to Liverpool Street.

Hey guys i''m planning to book some tickets, only problem is me and my mates have no transport method to get us there. Does anyone know if its possible to travel down there with the canary coaches from the club without having to get tickets via them as well. Answers would be helpful, cheers

[quote]Hey guys i''m planning to book some tickets, only problem is me and my mates have no transport method to get us there. Does anyone know if its possible to travel down there with the canary coaches from...[/quote]

Don''t know the answer to that but I''m sure that 08704441902 will be able to tell you. If not there will be loads going on the train.

just gone to "not available". Think i''ve missed out, damn it.