Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Southampton away Match Thread!

Success and failure is balanced on a knife edge.

Not just today, but the last few results have really piled on the pressure and you''d have to say we haven''t really performed in any of them.

I was prepared to give Hughton time, sacking him four months ago is ridiculous, some were calling for him to go earlier and that is even more stupendous.

I said a long time ago, that if the players were still fighting for him, that is all you could ask for.

But I haven''t seen enough of that in the last few games ending in today''s capitulation.

I suspect that the five changes were not made with the intention of us winning. I suspect that at least a couple were with next week in mind and wanting our better players fresh and bang on form for what will be a massive, massive game. A simply must win.

Whittaker does not look good enough. Pilkington a shadow of his former self, possibly brought back in too quickly?

Bassong and Martin missing together is a blow to on field leadership. Yobo I think, probably is a strong personality but to new a signing to be that big an influence.

[quote user="lake district canary"]HAAAAAAAAAAATAKE THAT YOU D*CKHEADS!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Lol, fair play[Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]HAAAAAAAAAAATAKE THAT YOU D*CKHEADS!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]With West Brom winning you are clearly the dickhead

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 2014-03-15 8:45 PM:

lake district canary wrote:

HAAAAAAAAAAA

TAKE THAT YOU D*CKHEADS!!!!!!!!!

Have we won?!!! You really are a prize pi***ck.

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="lake district canary"]HAAAAAAAAAAATAKE THAT YOU D*CKHEADS!!!!!!!!![/quote]With West Brom winning you are clearly the dickhead[/quote]

No.  Just "venting". 

I bet Hughton wishes he hadn''t used three substitutes....

....he could have brought on Bassong for a striker and held on to a 3 - 2 defeat........

Looks like it''s improved our goal difference and nothing more.Five mins of stoppage time to show they have some backbone.

Wow. Didn''t see that coming.
But some perspective for the couple acting like all is still ok. Its still 3-2. WBA are now winning. Fulham are winning. Sunderland and Palace are both picking up a point. Cardiff too. And Stoke winning. Thats six relegation rivals all gaining a point or three on us. Unless we managed to get a third, unlikely but could happen. And then its still three teams picking up two points on us.

[quote user="Hog"]Very sad

We don''t deserve to be in this league and if we do somehow stay up it will only be because others have messed up.[/quote]

I should moan more often......

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="morty"]Gone a bit quiet in the thread....[/quote]No Morty. Two gifted goals does not make up for 89 minutes of utter 5hite!

[/quote]Whatever.Some people are only happy when they''re moaning...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="morty"]Gone a bit quiet in the thread....[/quote]No Morty. Two gifted goals does not make up for 89 minutes of utter 5hite!

[/quote]Whatever.Some people are only happy when they''re moaning...[/quote]And others seem to only be happy when they live in blind denial.I haven''t decided if your a fool or an idiot.....but it''s darn close.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="morty"]Gone a bit quiet in the thread....[/quote]No Morty. Two gifted goals does not make up for 89 minutes of utter 5hite!

[/quote]Whatever.Some people are only happy when they''re moaning...[/quote]
I think for most people on here, they''re happier when Norwich are winning.
We aren''t doing that. We''ve only been doing that five times in three months. And only won two of those times.
Plenty to be happy about on the pitch isn''t there...