Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Southampton away Match Thread!

Morty Despite your usual recourse to insults I agree that you are not actually defending CH. I beleive that you are trying to make this about you. Whilst our club disintegrates you prefer to take the antagonist egotist. route. All thread you have been snide.

On the plus side , I can vent my frustration on you.

[quote user="City 2nd"]I think Morty that my dose of realism earlier today, which you prefer to relate as pessimism, wins the day!

And before you make any accusation that I am happy to see us lose, it''s not the losing, it''s the way in which we have lost ONCE AGAIN![/quote]Well done, congratulations[Y]

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Morty Despite your usual recourse to insults I agree that you are not actually defending CH. I beleive that you are trying to make this about you. Whilst our club disintegrates you prefer to take the antagonist egotist. route. All thread you have been snide.

On the plus side , I can vent my frustration on you.[/quote]I have been waiting to use this all day..[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/30905a951d_zps7893c0c7.gif.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/30905a951d_zps7893c0c7.gif[/IMG][/URL]

The defending is dire today, but the attacking is more worrying there''s zero threat and it''s been that way on so many occasions this season I''ve lost count.

I didn''t think we could be worse than against Villa.

But at least against Villa we threatened for 15 minutes.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]I take it that your meter refers to your support for Norwich![/quote]Poor.1.5/10

Whittaker''s lazy pass that saw Lambert go through one on one just sums us up. Sh!te. I think we may well go down. The teams with the worst GD normally drop, and we are definitely in the bottom 3 of that category. It will be a miracle if we are in this league next year. I''ve predicted the results correct since before the Stoke game, I had this as a loss, but I didn''t think it''d be this one sided a game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="the bristol nest"]I take it that your meter refers to your support for Norwich![/quote]Poor.1.5/10[/quote]

insert cliche here (bless etc)

"Rock The Boat"

Neil Adams until the end of the season, anyone?

I''ve said no on numerous occasions, due to the high risk involved, but  it can''t be any worse than this. He might keep us up, might take us down. Hughton is only going one way.[:''(]

morty wrote the following post at 2014-03-15 8:37 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

I think Morty that my dose of realism earlier today, which you prefer to relate as pessimism, wins the day! And before you make any accusation that I am happy to see us lose, it''s not the losing, it''s the way in which we have lost ONCE AGAIN!

Well done, congratulations

Thanks.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Neil Adams until the end of the season, anyone?[/quote]

I''ve been saying there''s no point in sacking hughton this late in the season.. But I''d like to now disagree with my former self and say, yeah why not - what could possibly be worse? We seem so poor in every way that I''m not even sure Alex Ferguson could save us now. Neil Adams would have a hell of a job on his hands - but if he''s the only option if we sack Hughton, then so be it.