Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Southampton away Match Thread!

Now I know that Becchio is hardly the next coming of Marco Van Basten, but its hardly like the other 3 have done anything to not even try him! Hughton is an absolute tool. There is a 3rd and they hardly had to try for it!

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]I''d have given Becchio a chance[/quote]Lol[Y]

3-0Clueless defending. Nobody, and I mean nobody, took responsibility for defending the ball.  Utter shambles.

3-0hughton shouldnt be allowed to play football manager again after the job hes done on this club let alone be given a paid professional role

Surely this is the end of Hughton? 

Our team just has nothing whatsoever about it! 

Nobody else could be any worse, so even if it''s just a caretaker till the end of the season, a change has to be made.

Very sad

We don''t deserve to be in this league and if we do somehow stay up it will only be because others have messed up.

Hughton cannot be defended any longer. This is embarrassing.

Cardiff drawing.

Fulham winning.

Palace and Sunderland drawing.

We are losing again, and show no signs of scoring.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]I''d have given Becchio a chance[/quote]Lol[Y][/quote]Well he can''t be no worse than the rubbish we''ve got on the pitch now

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]I''d have given Becchio a chance[/quote]Lol[Y][/quote]Morty anyone who still defends him after so many inept performances needs there head testing!Your constant defence of him is becoming tiresome!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Surely this is the end of Hughton? 

Our team just has nothing whatsoever about it! 

Nobody else could be any worse, so even if it''s just a caretaker till the end of the season, a change has to be made.

[/quote]

Who is the caretaker at Carrow Road these days?

Ok, it''s 3-0, all other teams around us are winning or drawing, and we are edging closer to bottom place let alone the relegation places.

How can anyone still defend Hughton?!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="iron_stan"]fans now sining ''you dont know what youre doing''and boooing elmanders arival/hoopers departure[/quote]
Rightly so. He has no clue.
[/quote]to be fair Hooper has barely had a sniff...[/quote]
Because he was isolated. There is little to no support for him. A 5 man midfield should be more than enough to provide this. Poor tactics, and awful team effort. This is not a team playing for the manager.

[quote user="Long drives home"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="morty"]Johnson, Hooper and Pilkington off, Elmander, Ricky and Redmond on.[/quote]Too little, too late and 2 strikers who can''t hit a barn door[/quote]So he should have made 4 subs?[/quote]No, I was referring to Elmander & RVW. And no, I was not referring to their size either[/quote]So, what would you have done?[/quote]I''d have given Becchio a chance[/quote]Lol[Y][/quote]Morty anyone who still defends him after so many inept performances needs there head testing!Your constant defence of him is becoming tiresome! [/quote]Who am I defending and where am I doing it?D1ck.

No heart. no desire, no passion, no ideas.

Obviously something isn''t right in the dressing room.

I honestly think the only chance we have of staying up is by making a change and giving everyone, players and fans a lift.

How can Olsson be crossing the ball by the corner flag, yet only Snodgrass is driving into the box?  Where the hell are our strikers?

[quote user="Hog"]Very sad

We don''t deserve to be in this league and if we do somehow stay up it will only be because others have messed up.[/quote]

Quite right. The most frustrating thing is we do play well every 7th game or so. But it''s the lack of fight, passion or desire that gets my goat. The players'' lack of interest is making me hate them, and I''m starting to care less and less what happens. I don''t care if we lose - I just want to go down fighting at least. We look even more spineless than under worthy in 04/05. At least that team put up a fight towards the end - this lot seem to be getting worse.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Despite what our resident expert ricardo keeps telling us, i have a feeling this will be Hughton''s last game in charge.[/quote]Possible but by no means favourite IMO.

Can''t believe I''m saying this, but I''m almost looking forward to going down - can''t take this embarrassment week in and week out!

the way this team are playing we deserve championship football, hughton has sucked the life and confidence out of every single player, why wait to sack him, whoever steps in will do a better job than hughton, say what you please, he''s done here.

I think this might be the end for Hughton. I didn''t think anything would happen but i also didn''t imagine we''d go to Southampton so gutless, poor, with no creativity and getting walked over like this.

Absolutely diabolical.

I think Morty that my dose of realism earlier today, which you prefer to relate as pessimism, wins the day!

And before you make any accusation that I am happy to see us lose, it''s not the losing, it''s the way in which we have lost ONCE AGAIN!