Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Southampton away Match Thread!

Seb I can understand but Whittaker to be able to deal with Lallana defensively better than Martin, not sure about that one, so assume a slight knock/illness?

Pilks, jury''s out for me but hope they find him guilty of having a blinder.

West Ham beating StokeSwansea beating West Brom.Oh, and Soauthampton beating us now lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Bassong dropped - good decision I think we''d all agree.

Redmond dropped - good decision because for all his dizzy runs he''s been totally ineffective. I don''t know why idiots boo every time he''s substituted.

Martin dropped - harsh but Whittaker deserves a start.[/quote]I agree, and I think it shows bravery by Hughton, no one is undroppable.Pilkington''s chance to stake a place in the team, I think if he was fit and firing that Redmond would have been an impact sub for most of the season.[/quote]
Except Snodgrass is undroppable...

too easy.. whoever stood there with their hand in the air for offside should be substituted immediately! play to the whistle!

Another Hughton footballing masterclass is unveiling.

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"]Thanks for coming, good night Vienna.

[/quote]I''ve seen you taking a dump at Africa Alive - not a pretty sight!

Good stream here for those thjat can bear it?

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/up4free.com/streamd.php?id=chh12&width=800&height=600

clueless chris strikes againabsolutely woefulhe drops 5 but still starts snodgrassmcnally should be sacked for not sacking hughton 8 months agocant we just give the last few games to a corpse or someone else more likely to have more influence than this idiot, lets just get delia drunk and let her pick the team

I''m going for 4 - 0 unless we go all defensive once we''ve conceded 2 and shut up shop second half on grounds that we wanted to avoid an embarrassment rather than any thought of possibly trying to get back in to the game!

This line up and the way they have started doesn''t provide much hope in this game - just don''t see any game changers in there but you never know.... or we will have to wait for the 70th minute substitute.

Who the hell are all you people, and why do you just turn up when we''re losing?

Brienne wrote the following post at 15/03/2014 2:46 PM:

Redmond off the bench will be a positive option for us, Pilks and Howson starting is wrong decision.

Selection looks all over the place!

Selection all over the place matched by performance so far!

Ah. Tuned in late and missed our 6 minutes of parity. Oh well.Looks like our players are enjoying a relaxing afternoon in the sun rather than playing football. Perhaps try putting a tackle in?