Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

MotD hitting a new low?

did they just do no analysis on our game at all?

they just seemed to speak about Lambert, Rodriguez and the World Cup. Not a single mention of Norwich at all

On this particular occasion, that may be a good thing but I get your point.

We didnt deserve one, there was passing reference to our pathetic defending whilst Gary Crisp fondled his dick as he spoke to Lambert

I like how all the teams at the bottom appear to be busting a gut to stay up yet Citys players amble around as if they have nothing to worry about , for me we look the worst side in the league .

We''ll get a bit more attention from the national media, come the last 4 games of the season. 
[quote user="CanaryOne"]for me we look the worst side in the league .[/quote]
I''d say we''re on a par, with about 5 or 6 others, but our experience will guide us to survival.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Not a single mention of Norwich at all[/quote]What could the possibly have said that the whole World doesn''t know already?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Not a single mention of Norwich at all[/quote]What could the possibly have said that the whole World doesn''t know already?[/quote]

I DON''T BOTHER TO WATCH BBC ANYMORE.

More like Norwich City hitting a new low.

If they didn''t comment then they did the club a big favour. We should be thanking them, not berating them.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]I like how all the teams at the bottom appear to be busting a gut to stay up yet Citys players amble around as if they have nothing to worry about , for me we look the worst side in the league .[/quote]exactly! only snoddy and ruddy appear to give a flying phuck , GUTLESS w@nkers the rest of them [:@]

I''m not a fan of ITV''s coverage either, BUT the Bundesliga highlight show on ITV 4 gives you the highlights and nothing else. To be honest, I''d be happy with that (more extended highlights rather than just the goals though). Most of the "analysis" we get is naff, sometimes on Sky you get interesting discussion but I''d rather have the analysis on a separate show like Sunday supplement and just show me the highlights on a Saturday night without the waffle in between; more football, less chat.

Rogue Baboon wrote the following post at 2014-03-16 3:50 AM:

did they just do no analysis on our game at all?

they just seemed to speak about Lambert, Rodriguez and the World Cup. Not a single mention of Norwich at all

In all honest what was there to analyse about NCFC.

NO PASSION, NO FIGHT, NO PRIDE, ABYSMAL DEFENDING - SND MOST OF ALL NO BL**DY IDEA from a clueless management team!

I now find the best anger management approach to MotD is to record it and fast forward through the ‘analysis’ and see for myself what is actually happening (as far as is possible after the programme’s editing of the action), using pause and repeat functions if necessary – the actual commentaries I often find funny, but if they get irritating I watch with the sound down and “to be fair” that sometimes helps reduce the distractions when assessing which matches are decided by the officials’ influence (usually things which are ‘missed’ – or ‘Chamaked’ as it is sometimes known).

The problem is that the vast majority of the country dont know it already. Thats why pig ignorant journos and fans of other clubs sneer at us when we complain, as they only see the table and the fact that at present we''re not in the relegation zone and feel we should know our place. MOTD spend 15 minutes spaffing over Wayne Rooney, yet we are barely mentioned every week. I understand far more people are interested in Rooney than Norwich, but for a show that is supposed to cover the top flight, the distribution of the coverage and analysis should be a little more evenly spread. The average fan has no idea how Norwich play as there is very little coverage or critique in the media. Mainly because noone outside of Norfolk cares. Or at least thats what the BBC thinks. Im sure football fans as a whole are interested in what happens at any club in the league

It''s not just the BBC though, is it?

Most papers devote as few column inches to Norwich games as they can most weeks, unless we happen to be playing one of the top 6. Like it or not, most of the country don''t care about Norwich.

Everyone knows MOTD is a joke, as is the Bbc in general. They pander to the big clubs constantly. Always have. Goals on Sunday is better, if you''ve got sky.