Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Sacking Hapless is no longer enough

The ridiculous situation this season has dragged on for far far to long

Regardless of where we finish this season Hapless Hughton is a gonner. What also needs to happen is a shake up of the board as well. For acting like rabbits in the headlights is unforgivable.

We need decisive leadership at the top of the club which has been missing this season.

Hughton out. Sack the board

You can plough your pointless furrow for as long as you want but only the board know the real situation and the financial implications of removing the manager and his coaches.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The ridiculous situation this season has dragged on for far far to long

Regardless of where we finish this season Hapless Hughton is a gonner. What also needs to happen is a shake up of the board as well. For acting like rabbits in the headlights is unforgivable.

We need decisive leadership at the top of the club which has been missing this season.

Hughton out. Sack the board[/quote]Why stop there? Sack the players, they surely bear most of the responsibility? The crowd aren''t doing enough either - cancel all the season tickets, close Carrow Road and pull up the shutters. If we''re not top of the Prem it''s not worth carrying on.Sorry, got carried away there, thought I was a Liverpool supporter.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The ridiculous situation this season has dragged on for far far to long

Hughton out. Sack the board
[/quote]Best you fork out for some shares then. You obviously have all the answers.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The ridiculous situation this season has dragged on for far far to long

Hughton out. Sack the board[/quote]Why stop there? Sack the players, they surely bear most of the responsibility? The crowd aren''t doing enough either - cancel all the season tickets, close Carrow Road and pull up the shutters. If we''re not top of the Prem it''s not worth carrying on.[/quote]

That should help eh, TEC?   You''d never have to watch Norwich  without Lambert at the helm  again....

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The financial position if we don''t is even worse[/quote]Equally you cannot pay out money in compensation to sack one manager and bring in another if you don''t actually have that cash to spend.My understanding is that the club took an advance from Barclays Bank for the Sky money for this season to bring players in last summer.

I assume that by "situation which has dragged on", you mean that we are close to relegation, but still not actually in the relegation zone?

So, you want to change the board who, in its current guise, took us from League 1 to three years in the premiership and who have, in that same time, turned us almost from the brink of administration to being probably one of the more financially comfortable clubs in the country?

All because of one season in the premiership where we haven''t played inspiring football on the pitch but still have a perfectly reasonable chance of surviving? Really?

I think he wants to appoint Lambert as Chairman, majority shareholder, manager, coach, captain and probably live-in lover too.

[quote user="whoareyou"]I think he wants to appoint Lambert as Chairman, majority shareholder, manager, coach, captain and probably live-in lover too.[/quote]Well, based on some very pertinent and searching questions I was asked here recently about how the Takeover Code applies to buying Smith and Jones'' shares I think nutty may be preparing a bid to become the new owner.[;)]