Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

10 from 24

There is no way that city are capable of getting the ten points from the remaining twenty-four to avoid relegation. Defeat or even a draw against Sunderland next week and its all over. I don''t believe in living in the past but everything that Lambert did for city has gone down the toilet.

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]There is no way that city are capable of getting the ten points from the remaining twenty-four to avoid relegation. Defeat or even a draw against Sunderland next week and its all over. I don''t believe in living in the past but everything that Lambert did for city has gone down the toilet.[/quote]

Well maybe the fecker should have stayed and finished the job he started?!

I think people are optimistic saying we''ve got 4 games to save ourselves as well - the last 4 we''ve always known about and anyone sensible wrote them off as guaranteed defeats the day the fixtures came out. I actually think we might take a point from somewhere in there - possibly United - but we have to assume we''ll lose them.

However, the Fulham game for me is a 100% nailed on defeat as well. We cannot beat Fulham, we haven''t been able to for years, even with much better teams, and I see absolutely zero chance of us changing that now. 1 point from the last 5, which means we need to win a minimum of 2 from these next three and hope other results go in our favour to have even a slim hope of staying up. I actually dont think it matters if we fire Hughton and bring someone else in now, that boat has sailed - only a week to work with players, I cant see who would be able to inspire any different performances from them in such a short time.

Why do we need 10pts? Stop panicking!35/36 points will be the survival figure required, Cardiff and Fulham will be lucky to reach 30 and the final team to drop will come from Palace, WBA, Sunderland and Swansea.Sorted!

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]There is no way that city are capable of getting the ten points from the remaining twenty-four to avoid relegation. Defeat or even a draw against Sunderland next week and its all over. I don''t believe in living in the past but everything that Lambert did for city has gone down the toilet.[/quote]*Slaps face*Get a grip ffs, you''re becoming hysterical. And stop putting Lambert on a bleeding pedestal. He didn''t want to be here any more. He didn''t like us. He liked that brassy tart from Brum.Now pack it in and pull yourself together

[quote user="ricardo"]8 pts will be more than enough[/quote]

Do you think we will get 8 points Ricardo? Would you care to comment on my ''run-in'' thread where you envisage those points coming from. I predicted 6. And I was being optimistic in hoping for a draw against Arsenal (who the FA always look after, sheesh what was I thinking?!)

I think realistically, we need 7 points from the next 4 games as a minimum. If we lose to Swansea it won''t be disastrous, but lose to any of the other three and I think that''s it.

With our last 4 games, even draws against Sunderland, West Brom and Fulham won''t be enough. 2 wins and a draw may just be enough, but anything less and we''re struggling big time.