Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Ok. Look at the table.

Every team from 11th down is at risk.   We lost today. It was not a surprise.  And we still have the wherewithal to avoid the drop and are still in reach of eleventh place.  So dry your eyes, have a drink and look forward to the next match. 

Very true LDC, a win would propel us up the table but I just don''t see us going on a winning spree anytime soon.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Every team from 11th down is at risk.  
We lost today.
It was not a surprise. 
And we still have the wherewithal to avoid the drop and are still in reach of eleventh place. 
So dry your eyes, have a drink and look forward to the next match. 

[/quote]

Lol, poor attempt. 2/10

Look forward to the next match?
Are you for real? How on earth can we look forward to the next match?
If you know anything about me you''ll know i''m generally very positive when it comes to NCFC
But seriously LDC. We''re terrible at the moment. We are at huge risk in terms of relegation and its incredibly worrying and frustrating because we have a set of players who should have seen us safer than the last two seasons. But we''ve regressed and look like we have no fight, no desire, no tactical ability, no leaders, no goal scoring ability, no defensive ability.
Two goals because of lazy Southampton mistakes aren''t a positive. If Ricky had scored, maybe. But Elamdner isn''t about to go on a goal scoring run. We''ve lost another away game. We lost to another team who weren''t in great form. We''re now putting huge amounts of pressure on our next two home games. And its all just unnecessary.
If you''re not worrying great. But stop trying to get other people to stop worrying.

[quote user="NodgeFan"]LDC, I think I''m saying this for a lot of posters, but please could you just f uck off. Ta[/quote]

There are a few that would say the same to you.There is no sense in losing the plot. We have a good home record and if we win next week and results are favourable around us we will look a lot healthier. 

You''re right, YDC, it is still all to play for, which is why we need Hughton to be sacked and someone brought in who can give us a bit of spark. It''s a gamble but it''s a gamble keeping Hughton here too. Time to be bold. There are plenty of aspiring managers who would happily

You''re right, YDC, it is still all to play for, which is why we need Hughton to be sacked and someone brought in who can give us a bit of spark. It''s a gamble but it''s a gamble keeping Hughton here too. Time to be bold. There are plenty of aspiring managers who would happily take our current squad and position on who have confidence in their ability. Time to make the switch.

If we were already down, i''d say we might as well see the season out with him and have a careful think who to replace him with in summer, but while there''s still hope, we need to sack him and go for a fresh approach.

Sod off with "Look at the table", it''s not just the table - we''re in relegation form, we have no passion or confidence in the team, and the manager doesn''t have a clue what he is doing, wake up! What will it take?!

It''s just depressing!

Palace and WBA have a game in hand and they are 1 point behind us.

Sunderland have 3 games in hand and only 4 points behind us.

We play Sunderland next week and if we lose that we are really up sh-ts creek!

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="NodgeFan"]LDC, I think I''m saying this for a lot of posters, but please could you just f uck off. Ta[/quote]

There are a few that would say the same to you.There is no sense in losing the plot. We have a good home record and if we win next week and results are favourable around us we will look a lot healthier. 

[/quote]

Is it that good though? 2 wins in 8?

LDC is a troll on a wind upa fairly sad one at that given the amount of time he spends on here, but a troll none the lesstime and time again he has made slip ups with regard to the club and ground (as with wiz and his wensum stand and 3 roofless stands)if you are daft enough to be hooked by his provocative posts then more fool you

I''ve looked at the table.

It confirmed what I already thought, that we are in the sh*t.

[quote user="Herman "]Give it up LDC, ffs!!![/quote]

Sorry, Herman, I won''t give up the positive stuff unless we get to the stage where we are down and out of it.   We''re still in the thick of ten clubs with very few points between them.  Its going to be a rough ride, but we are not out of it yet, imo.

"time and time again he has made slip ups with regard to the club and ground"

I''d quite like some evidence that he has been to Carrow Road in the past decade.

A few match tickets next to a specific page of a specific news paper on a specific day would be just fine, he could blank out his surname.

LDC, post up a photo of a few match tickets against page 3 of Monday''s Sun please.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"time and time again he has made slip ups with regard to the club and ground"

I''d quite like some evidence that he has been to Carrow Road in the past decade.

A few match tickets next to a specific page of a specific news paper on a specific day would be just fine, he could blank out his surname.

LDC, post up a photo of a few match tickets against page 3 of Monday''s Sun please.[/quote]

Oh, do me a favour..........

Ldc please find a deep mineshaft and jump down it, your endless defence of whats happening reminds me of that bloke in Iraq saying that the Yanks hadnt entered baghdad ( Comical Ali was it ).

We aint relegated yet but boy are we in deep trouble, alas for us in rock infested waters with Stevie Wonder steering the ship !!!!!

LDC, face it - with Hughton we are going down. Simple as that. He has sucked all the positivity out of the players and we are going down.

"I''d quite like some evidence that he has been to Carrow Road...."

[quote user="Gingerpele"]
Look forward to the next match?
Are you for real? How on earth can we look forward to the next match?
If you know anything about me you''ll know i''m generally very positive when it comes to NCFC
But seriously LDC. We''re terrible at the moment. We are at huge risk in terms of relegation and its incredibly worrying and frustrating because we have a set of players who should have seen us safer than the last two seasons. But we''ve regressed and look like we have no fight, no desire, no tactical ability, no leaders, no goal scoring ability, no defensive ability.
Two goals because of lazy Southampton mistakes aren''t a positive. If Ricky had scored, maybe. But Elamdner isn''t about to go on a goal scoring run. We''ve lost another away game. We lost to another team who weren''t in great form. We''re now putting huge amounts of pressure on our next two home games. And its all just unnecessary.
If you''re not worrying great. But stop trying to get other people to stop worrying.
[/quote]

Gingerpele, so you''re telling me that you haven''t learned the secret yet?It''s quite simple, all you need is the memory span of a goldfish and you will forever live in the optimistic sunshine that LDC experiences on a recurring 3-second basis.

" you will forever live in the optimistic sunshine that LDC experiences on a recurring 3-second basis."

oh dear, pops another onesurely by now most folk should have twigged who is behind this troll .................................... more east coast than north west

"Oh, do me a favour.........."

OK I will.

If you post a picture of at least two match tickets from this season including the Man City game which you claimed to have attended, next to page 3 of Monday''s Sun newspaper I will remove my signature seeing as it seems to bother you so much.

As you have told us you have attended multiple games this season the terms of the proposal should be easy enough for you to comply with.