Sign in to follow this  

I''m confused as to who is close to fitness out of our injured players.  Imo we need Fer and Gutierrez back to steady the midfield.  Any updates anywhere?   Benno could help us as well......

[quote user="lake district canary"]I''m confused as to who is close to fitness out of our injured players.  Imo we need Fer and Gutierrez back to steady the midfield.  Any updates anywhere?   Benno could help us as well......

[/quote]
I believe benno is training with the first team this week, bit soon to see him yet. Fer i think is probably a few weeks away also, was light running last week. I think gut is back in full training.

It''s been proven time and time again that whatever team we put out the same turgid and uninspiring performances are seen. Clutching at straws if you think Gutierrez and indeed the Leroy Fer of recent months is going to change that.

[quote user="NodgeFan"]It''s been proven time and time again that whatever team we put out the same turgid and uninspiring performances are seen. Clutching at straws if you think Gutierrez and indeed the Leroy Fer of recent months is going to change that.[/quote]

Totally wrong.   It was proven against Spurs that with a strong line up we are competitive and can beat anyone with our best team.   Unless you call that game turgid and uninspiring - personally thought it was one of the most inspiring games I''d seen.  Gutierrez is a good asset to have as well, expereienced and reliable.

Physio Room . com says

J Gutierrez

22nd Mar 14 
  M Turner22nd Mar 14 
  E Bennett5th Apr 14

No date set for L Fer.