Sign in to follow this  
pete

Press accept Chris is a goner

Reading the press articles on News Now the papers recognise Hughton has completely lost the faith of City supporters. And he will be gone sooner rather than later.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Norwich+City

I wonder if Hoots accepts he''s a goner judging by some of his post match comments. When asked about boos from City fans he kept saying it''s "THEIR CLUB" etc etc. Surely if you are a manager of a club you would say "OUR CLUB if you foresaw a long term future at said club. Maybe not.

[quote user="Shaun Tilly Lace"]I wonder if Hoots accepts he''s a goner judging by some of his post match comments. When asked about boos from City fans he kept saying it''s "THEIR CLUB" etc etc. Surely if you are a manager of a club you would say "OUR CLUB if you foresaw a long term future at said club. Maybe not.[/quote]

If you''re being paranoid here Mr Shaun then I''ve gone doolally with you.[:D]

[quote user="Shaun Tilly Lace"]I wonder if Hoots accepts he''s a goner judging by some of his post match comments. When asked about boos from City fans he kept saying it''s "THEIR CLUB" etc etc. Surely if you are a manager of a club you would say "OUR CLUB if you foresaw a long term future at said club. Maybe not.[/quote]

Players & Managers come and go, the only constant is the supporters, so he''s right.

Well I wonder where the press would get such ideas?

I mean, I wonder, say, if there was a public forum they could browse, perhaps full of ranting lunatics whenever we lose a game.

oh.....

Your sarcasm would work a lot better, Morty, if we weren''t in serious danger of relegation with a manager who constantly fails to get the best out of decent footballers.

People keep saying we''re x many points away from 10th. An argument that always makes me laugh because whilst it might be fact, it also might as well be a million miles away.

[quote user="morty"]Well I wonder where the press would get such ideas? I mean, I wonder, say, if there was a public forum they could browse, perhaps full of ranting lunatics whenever we lose a game. oh.....[/quote]

I read a piece in the press once that quoted a Dave from Lowestoft.

[quote user="morty"]

I mean, I wonder, say, if there was a public forum they could browse, perhaps full of ranting lunatics whenever we lose a game.

oh.....[/quote]Now...let me rephrase that, only this time, accurately....perhaps full of people who''ve been savvy enough to recognise the writing''s been on the wall for months. Plus three or four deluded ranting lunatics who continue to pretend we''ll be OK.....

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"]

oh.....[/quote]Now...let me rephrase that, only this time, accurately....perhaps full of people who''ve been savvy enough to recognise the writing''s been on the wall for months. Plus three or four deluded ranting lunatics who continue to pretend we''ll be OK.....[/quote]
Nah, I''ll stick with my version thanks.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"] I mean, I wonder, say, if there was a public forum they could browse, perhaps full of ranting lunatics whenever we lose a game. oh.....[/quote]

Now...let me rephrase that, only this time, accurately.

...perhaps full of people who''ve been savvy enough to recognise the writing''s been on the wall for months. Plus three or four deluded ranting lunatics who continue to pretend we''ll be OK.....
[/quote]

You know what they say, one mans ranting lunatic is another mans savvy soothsayer.

[quote user="morty"]And, yet again, thats my point pretty much proven.

[:)]

[/quote]

What point? You don''t make any points, you just come out with the same old, tired sarcastic sh*t. Never has there been a poster on this forum so far up their own ar$e.

"Bless"

[quote user="NodgeFan"]If you say so, Mark[/quote]
Ooh am I meant to be worried that you know my name lol.
Bless.
Youre not bald, fat and angry, are you?

[quote user="morty"]And, yet again, thats my point pretty much proven.
[/quote]And yet again, proof that my decision a few days ago to quit wasting my time arguing with the Mortys of this world is vindicated.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="morty"]And, yet again, thats my point pretty much proven.
[/quote]And yet again, proof that my decision a few days ago to quit wasting my time arguing with the Mortys of this world is vindicated.[/quote]
So stop following me round the forum like a lovesick puppy then.

No need for such vitriol towrds Morty, I still think that Hughton is the only manager who I would like to see here apart from a short term appointment of Phelan & Adams.

Anyone else is not going to have time to get to know the players the club and get that changes needed.

For me it''s simple, Hughton for the rest of the season or internal interim appointment. Either way come the summer where ever we are Hughton has to go, it''s rubbish football and he''s lost the majority if the fans with his style on and off the pitch, but more important I believe he''s lost MacNally.

Morty you don''t deserve the sh1te some posters give you for having your point of view, respect matey.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="morty"]And, yet again, thats my point pretty much proven.

[/quote]

What point? You don''t make any points, you just come out with the same old, tired sarcastic sh*t. Never has there been a poster on this forum so far up their own ar$e.

"Bless"

[/quote]
Awww, you on your " monthlies"?
You seem a bit over emotional.
[:(]

[quote user="NodgeFan"]If Morty doesn''t want vitriol aimed at him he shouldn''t dish it out to others. He''s hardly an innocent bystander. People in glass houses shouldn''t throw stones.[/quote]
If people stop acting like like morons, they wont be treated thus.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="morty"]And, yet again, thats my point pretty much proven.

[/quote]

"Bless"

[/quote]

Awww, you on your " monthlies"?

You seem a bit over emotional.

[:(]

[/quote]

I wish I could think of replies like this. Good form Sir. [Y]

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Your sarcasm would work a lot better, Morty, if we weren''t in serious danger of relegation with a manager who constantly fails to get the best out of decent footballers.

People keep saying we''re x many points away from 10th. An argument that always makes me laugh because whilst it might be fact, it also might as well be a million miles away.[/quote]

I wonder how many points off tenth the three teams who get relegated will be come the end of the season...

It''s not like Hughton is going to come out and say "yep, i''ve lost the fans, the players don''t want to play under me and i''ve been told i''m gone at the end of the season by the board" is he even if it was all true.