Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Elmander

Awwww, so you can''t handle someone having a different opinion to you?Says more about you than it does me, fella[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Snoots"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snoots"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snoots"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Snoots"][quote user="morty"][quote user="barclay_boy111"]you clearly don''t understand that we where and never boo the players but the scenario in which hapless deploys them and for whom he changes them with[/quote]
People have been booing players, elmander especially.
Moronic, childish, self indulgent and pathetic.
[/quote]

Morty, I have read a number of your posts over the last few days and particularly one where you lectured the fans who went to St Mary''s on the subject of booing. Just out of curiosity can I ask : did you go to St Mary''s or did you stay at home ?[/quote]
I regularly attend away matches, but couldnt make it on Saturday.
Your point being?
To save some time, if your point is that they have some sort of right to boo players because they have paid money to watch them, then doesnt detract from the fact iy is moronic, selfish, and counter productive.
[/quote]

Morty, my question was : "Did you go to St Mary''s (on Saturday) or did you stay at home ?"

From your answer I learn that apparently you regularly attend away matches (more information than I needed) but last Saturday you stayed at home.

I wasn''t making any particular point. I just wanted to establish if your moralising of our fellow fans'' behaviour was informed or not..... and it wasn''t.[/quote]Lol, whatever fella[Y]My opinion remains that if you are pathetic enough to boo players, you are a moron.[/quote]

Well Morty, I was at the match and when the booing which greeted the three substitutions had subsided it was immediately followed by an extremely loud rendition of "you don''t know what you''re doing". My view then was that the booing and of course the subsequent chant were both aimed at Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope. There was no question of the booing being aimed at any or all of the three players that had come on and, indeed, no player was singled out.

I don''t agree with booing players at any time. Never have done, never will. I reserved my booing on Saturday for the lino and ref who were absolute crap and I think I could probably find it in my character to boo you. ..... fella.[/quote]Right, so essentially you agree with my stance on booing players.Glad we got that sorted out[Y][/quote]

You alleged that our travelling fans booed our players during the match against Southampton, a match you did not attend. Having created this false premise you proceeded pompously to moralise about booing players and described our fans as morons.

The saying “It takes one to know one” refers of course to the idea that one person''s traits are often recognised by another person who shares those traits and I do feel therefore that it neatly refers to you. I am sorry because I don''t want to insult you but I do feel that on this occasion, if not others, you do deserve it.[/quote]I heard them clearly booing on the radio, or did Radio Norfolk dub that on?And "fans" around me booed Elmander before he even kicked a ball in the Stoke game.My opinion stands.[/quote]

Blimey. Evidently no concentration span. Try reading and thinking about what people say rather be so quick to "opine".

Yeah, that makes no sense whatsoever Snoots.So, to recap.You tried to make a point perhaps about me not being allowed an opinion on the subject because I wasn''t at the game, but we essentially agree that booing players is wrong and counter productive.Probably best we leave it there[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, that makes no sense whatsoever Snoots.So, to recap.You tried to make a point perhaps about me not being allowed an opinion on the subject because I wasn''t at the game, but we essentially agree that booing players is wrong and counter productive.Probably best we leave it there[Y][/quote]

No, I didn''t think it would make sense to you Morty. You''re nothing but consistent, I will give you that.

Snoots wrote: "Well Morty, I was at the match and when the booing which greeted the three substitutions had subsided it was immediately followed by an extremely loud rendition of "you don''t know what you''re doing". My view then was that the booing and of course the subsequent chant were both aimed at Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope. There was no question of the booing being aimed at any or all of the three players that had come on and, indeed, no player was singled out. "

We all heard the chant of "you don''t know what you''re doing" and it''s just as moronic as booing. What a pathetic person you must be if you can''t see what a negative effect that would have not just on the substitutes but the whole team. You''re making yourself out to be a great supporter because you showed up but you''re not. A supporter is someone who supports the team but you''re not supporting them, you''re demoralising them with your moronic chants.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Snoots wrote: "Well Morty, I was at the match and when the booing which greeted the three substitutions had subsided it was immediately followed by an extremely loud rendition of "you don''t know what you''re doing". My view then was that the booing and of course the subsequent chant were both aimed at Hughton, Calderwood and Trollope. There was no question of the booing being aimed at any or all of the three players that had come on and, indeed, no player was singled out. "

We all heard the chant of "you don''t know what you''re doing" and it''s just as moronic as booing. What a pathetic person you must be if you can''t see what a negative effect that would have not just on the substitutes but the whole team. You''re making yourself out to be a great supporter because you showed up but you''re not. A supporter is someone who supports the team but you''re not supporting them, you''re demoralising them with your moronic chants.[/quote]

Oh, do read what was written earlier in the thread before expanding your chest and huffing and puffing like an out of breath bullock.

Where did I say that I chanted "you don''t know what you''re doing" ?

Here''s a simple summary for you. Please pay attention :

Morty stated authoritatively that the Norwich fans had booed the players and seemed also to suggest Elmander in particular.

I said, no they didn''t, that I was there and it was clear to me that the fans were booing the management team, NOT the players, and this seamlessly became a chant of "you don''t know what you''re doing etc etc ...."

I also stated that, personally, I don''t boo players but, granted, I omitted to add that neither did I chant "you don''t know what you''re doing ..." at Hughton (even though I''m afraid that I don''t disagree with the assertion).

You can twist it round as much as you Snoots, but there is no doubt the booing was because Elmander was one of the subs coming on. In my book that''s one player being singled out.

[quote user="Sox 1"]You can twist it round as much as you Snoots, but there is no doubt the booing was because Elmander was one of the subs coming on. In my book that''s one player being singled out.[/quote][Y]