Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Getting behind the team this weekend is massive

The Carra has been quiet for a number of months now. We all need to get the place rocking against Sunderland to give the boys the lift they need.

Times are now serious and much debate amongst the fans will happen over the coming days. I would respectfully request that all plastics give it a rest on here for the next few weeks to let the fans get down into the serious topic of where the club goes from here. So I request that all plastics refrain from posting until the end of the month for the good of NCFC

Thanks in advance

I think you are seriously over estimating your importance(or mine)

I think the fans have been top class all season considering the slop we have been served up most weeks.

Maybe we are looking at it all wrong maybe we should have booed and bee abusive all season then maybe the players would have been scared.

All we can do is sit back and watch the car crash happen in front of us and hope by some miracle we miss that tree.

Nobody likes being a snitch, but can someone please press the report button and get rid of this fuckwit?!

Thorpe - I''ve just checked the Championship table and I don''t think you''re going to make the playoffs anyway, I''m glad to say, but you''re right that it is massive for you to get behind your team this weekend to have any chance. 

I see you got well beaten by Wigan at home - just a shame Holty not still there to rub it in a bit, but it puts a bit of perspective on it.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Thorpe. Are you Mortys'' alter ego??[/quote]Nothing to do with me.Though I do admire his blind persistence.

[quote user="morty"]I can''t believe people still get wound up by this lol.
[/quote]

Bored of it,more than wound up. How many hundreds of times has he posted the same nonsense?!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t believe people still get wound up by this lol.[/quote]

Bored of it,more than wound up. How many hundreds of times has he posted the same nonsense?!

[/quote]Lets face it, about 97% of everything posted here is nonsense anyway[;)]

[quote user="morty"]Lets face it, about 97% of everything posted here is nonsense anyway[;)][/quote]And since you''re responsible for at least 50% of the posts that''s very honest self certification.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="morty"]Lets face it, about 97% of everything posted here is nonsense anyway[;)][/quote]And since you''re responsible for at least 50% of the posts that''s very honest self certification.[/quote]Lets also recognise your 35%[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="morty"]I can''t believe people still get wound up by this lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

People want to listen to me they want to debate with me that is clear. I am sorry I am getting under your skin but it needs to be said. What I can promise you I will be relentless in pursuing the return of the Messiah and holding plastics to account.

OTBC