Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Ya dunno what ya doin!

What was the point in that moronic chant when the substitutions were made? I agree, his tactics were inept up to that point but we needed drastic changes and he made them. Such moronic chants can only demoralise the whole team and make it less likely we''ll get anything from the game.

It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday.

Well do us a favour boo-boys, stay at home and boo at your radio next Saturday.

Probably because he made 5 changes to start off with & it backfired immediately. Then by the time changes were made we were completely out of the game. Unfortunately yesterday seemed to have an air of desperation about it

And i agree - regardless of thought on the manager we simply cannot afford to slip up in the next 2 home games. All fans have to get behind the team from the start like west brom last year. The time for change will come in may, not in march.

Morty the fans have been unbelievable patient this season ( and last) watching the dross that''s been served up especially away. Only on a couple of occasions has the actual We want Hughton out chant been sung during matches. This despite the vast vast majority of the fans I speak to wanting him gone. The fans have remained in the most supportive during games as we are asked to be but at some point this will snap big time.

Whilst CH should stay until the end of the season, surely he has to go in the summer?

The football isn''t inspiring and another season of insipid crab like football would be too much.

And it is a credit to them tiger. But the fact remains that booing is childish, self indulgent, selfish and utterly pointless.

[quote user="morty"]And it is a credit to them tiger. But the fact remains that booing is childish, self indulgent, selfish and utterly pointless.[/quote]

But the lack of it can be interpreted , and has in the past as tacit support.

I think there is more than enough social media feedback, and am pretty sure that the players and the manager know how people feel.

[quote user="morty"]I think there is more than enough social media feedback, and am pretty sure that the players and the manager know how people feel.[/quote]This. Im pretty sure that McNally/the Board/Hughton/the Players are aware of the fans frustrations, and probably share the same frustrations. Booing will just be detrimental in crucial games where we all need to pull in the same direction

Highland Canary wrote "It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday."

If they''re going to boo every time Hoolahan is taken off or not used as a substitute then they should stay at home because they''re making a negative impact on the players. Who''s to say we wouldn''t have nicked an equaliser with more positive support?

Most fans are human with human emotions and reactions. Not making changes at halftime deserved a boo especially from those in the emotionally charged atmosphere at the game.

I would be far more concerned if there had been no booing or even cheering when ineptitude is displayed. It means hope is lost or disinterest is settling in.

Making 3 subs at once (and too late, again) was idiotic, too. He should have made one or two, seen how they impacted the game, and had one left if need be.

The garbage goals we got were quickly settled when Southampton regrouped and crowded us out of their box. A 3rd goal was never a threat.

Too many substitutes, not enough substitutes. And the 65th minute is too late? The fact is there are morons who are going to boo every substitution Hughton makes.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Too many substitutes, not enough substitutes. And the 65th minute is too late? The fact is there are morons who are going to boo every substitution Hughton makes.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Stanton Canary"]We want Morty out, say we want Morty out!!!!![/quote]Luckily your negative chanting only spurs me on to stay, and annoy you further[Y]

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Highland Canary wrote "It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday."

If they''re going to boo every time Hoolahan is taken off or not used as a substitute then they should stay at home because they''re making a negative impact on the players. Who''s to say we wouldn''t have nicked an equaliser with more positive support?[/quote]The fact is that after the booing on saturday the team played better and made it look as though 2 teams were on the pitch, maybe the players felt embarrassed to try harder

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Highland Canary wrote "It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday."

If they''re going to boo every time Hoolahan is taken off or not used as a substitute then they should stay at home because they''re making a negative impact on the players. Who''s to say we wouldn''t have nicked an equaliser with more positive support?[/quote]The fact is that after the booing on saturday the team played better and made it look as though 2 teams were on the pitch, maybe the players felt embarrassed to try harder[/quote]You''re seriously saying that the booing helped then?Seriously?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Stanton Canary"]We want Morty out, say we want Morty out!!!!![/quote]Luckily your negative chanting only spurs me on to stay, and annoy you further[Y][/quote]

You are Chris Hughton and I claim my £5

[quote user="crabbycanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Stanton Canary"]We want Morty out, say we want Morty out!!!!![/quote]Luckily your negative chanting only spurs me on to stay, and annoy you further[Y][/quote]

You are Chris Hughton and I claim my £5[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zps60176474.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zps60176474.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="simmo_2"]The fact is that after the booing on saturday the team played better and made it look as though 2 teams were on the pitch, maybe the players felt embarrassed to try harder[/quote]It was the substitutions that changed things, not the booing. According to your warped logic we should spend all game booing our own players to make them try harder.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Highland Canary wrote "It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday."

If they''re going to boo every time Hoolahan is taken off or not used as a substitute then they should stay at home because they''re making a negative impact on the players. Who''s to say we wouldn''t have nicked an equaliser with more positive support?[/quote]Do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously with comments like this!? Cretin.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Highland Canary wrote "It was more disbelief at the non-introduction of Wes. There''s a lot been made of the crowd but there was greater discontent expressed at Villa than yesterday."

If they''re going to boo every time Hoolahan is taken off or not used as a substitute then they should stay at home because they''re making a negative impact on the players. Who''s to say we wouldn''t have nicked an equaliser with more positive support?[/quote]Do you honestly expect anyone to take you seriously with comments like this!? Cretin. [/quote]The cretins are the ones like you who think booing substitutes onto the pitch is going to help. Football is all about having an edge and good supporters can give you that edge, known as the twelfth man. Bad supporters (like you) have the opposite effect. It was only at 2-3 before the Norwich ''fans'' belatedly started showing their support. If they''d got behind the team earlier of course this would have driven the players on.