Sign in to follow this  
Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán

Been away for a while

seems pretty unanimous that i may of been right when i said we were in the poo earlier in the season!!!! you know about 6 games in SO wheres ldc?? nutty?? monty??? lappdog?? zak kfc lovin cartoon watching boy???? now. They know LIKE WELL MORE about the game than low post count fans such as myself do. COME ON CHRIS YOU CAN DO IT LETS ALL KEEP CLAPPING. I cannot believe its taken this long for out chants to begin. On the plus side at least the mug who wanted the bet can keep his tenner or whatever it was!!!!!!!!

Those that you mention will soon be on here again to tell you that we are only one win away from mid-table; it''s not as bad as it seems; after the next win things will look a lot different. But the rest of us are living in the real world - the one in which hapless calls the shots and home draws against our relegation rivals are called "a good point".

[quote user="Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán "]seems pretty unanimous that i may of been right when i said we were in the poo earlier in the season!!!! you know about 6 games in SO wheres ldc?? nutty?? monty??? lappdog?? zak kfc lovin cartoon watching boy???? now. They know LIKE WELL MORE about the game than low post count fans such as myself do. COME ON CHRIS YOU CAN DO IT LETS ALL KEEP CLAPPING. I cannot believe its taken this long for out chants to begin. On the plus side at least the mug who wanted the bet can keep his tenner or whatever it was!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well it looks like nothing changed for your ranting at posters last time so maybe a different approach this time may work out better for you?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán "]seems pretty unanimous that i may of been right when i said we were in the poo earlier in the season!!!! you know about 6 games in SO wheres ldc?? nutty?? monty??? lappdog?? zak kfc lovin cartoon watching boy???? now. They know LIKE WELL MORE about the game than low post count fans such as myself do. COME ON CHRIS YOU CAN DO IT LETS ALL KEEP CLAPPING. I cannot believe its taken this long for out chants to begin. On the plus side at least the mug who wanted the bet can keep his tenner or whatever it was!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well it looks like nothing changed for your ranting at posters last time so maybe a different approach this time may work out better for you?[/quote]

Not changed much Nutty.......

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]It''s a disgrace that this message board puts

up with JUVENILE RUBBISH like this. I''d write a letter to ARCHANT to

COMPLAIN. But don''t press too hard or  your crayons might tear the paper

and then you''d have to start again and that would make you really

ANGRY!!! [/quote]

As they say, a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

You''re back a little early OP, take a seat on the side - and do try to keep the noise down.

dear oh dear lappy your losing your "detective skills" macc cannary,grantham, mrmcgoo blah blah blah. this seasons obviously severely taxed your mental "skills". FWIW weve been garabage since last season who-ton did what was asked but this season hes been well off the pace from start to finish. i for one cant believe the c-nuts still here. "id prefer death to relegation" well lets see if McNiceys a man of his word. Lambert saved us, Mcnally made 1 good appointment in his time here 1 who just happened to be someone he knew. hes shoould be ceo of kfc, burger king etc not a fooking football club!!!!