Sign in to follow this  

When will the club give us the clappers?

Could Sunderland be the time?  Seemed to work last year.  Nothing crushes dissent and unites the fans like a shiny piece of yellow and green folded cardboard  ;^)

What''s the point in clappers...we have our own regular team of them on here...it''s the default setting even when there''s no paddle and we''re up sh** creek. Oh sorry, forgot, the happy clappers don''t actually go to games. Silly me!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I just hope the pantwetters seats have dried out by Saturday. They won''t work if they''re wet. [:$][/quote]Some people think you can catch a dose of the Clappers from wet seats, Lapp.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]We never needed clappers under the messiah[/quote]We always wore protection.[;)]

[quote user="im spartacus"]say what you like but at least they get fans participating and take their minds off booing individual players [/quote][Y]

Clappers sum up everything wrong with modern day football?

That''s one of the funniest things I''ve read on here. Haha. How? Why? Lol?

People do get upset by the most trivial things, clappers, goal music, OTBC over the mic, goal celebrations or lack thereof etc...

Actually, we did have clappers under Lambert.  But we didn''t need them.  They were handed out on the final day at Carrow Road after we had secured promotion.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Actually, we did have clappers under Lambert. [/quote]

I cant say I am keen on them at all but..

why not try everything we can?   We are in a position where anything is worth a go and any slight enhancement in atmosphere is worth a go.   We cant make the players worse by having them!    The fans can only do so much - it still comes down to players at the end of the day. 

And I dont see Barca being called lil old barca or an embarrassment by giving their fans flags each game "for the spectacle" at champs leagues games.   As GP says - some ncfc fans to get wet pants or twisted knickers over some bizarre things.