Sign in to follow this  
Delboy

Down the Bookmakers

We are at home.Hughton is under pressure.History shows that when Hughton needs a result to silence the boo boys - he gets one. I''m not pro Hughton but I will be putting NCFC as a home win on my accumulator this weekend. You could almost bet on 1-0 or 2-0 judging by our regular lack of goals.

Good manager against a clueless one , a squad fighting to stay up against one who has already accepted relegation , save those pennies .

unrelated but Betfair are giving you 18/1 on Belgium to win the world cup.

that would be Cortois, Vertonghen, Benteke, Lukaku, Kompany, Hazard, Van Buyten, De Bruyn, Fellaini, Witsel, Maertens and Vermaelen...

worth a punt.

Is that the Sunderland who also haven''t won in 4 like us and drew with Palace 0-0, lost to Hull 2-0 and lost to Arsenal 4-1 most recently? Their "good form" (2 wins in a row) was 7 weeks ago now and the momentum from that is gone. Yes they are reasonable away from home comparatively, but I feel that as long as we stop Johnson, we stop Sunderland.

Hopefully their players are all on their arses after all them cup games and we should win if we actually pull our fingers out a little.