Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

Peter Crouch is OK

acording to the saints website crouch should be fit for saturday as it is only a bruised hamstring, so standby !

but it ia all doom and gloom from the saints fans on the saints message board

my Pediction for Saturday 2 - 2

We give headers away for free too often (still) and are very susceptible to crosses coming in. Neither Bents not Hux are that good defensively meaning Drury and Helveg often have two men to close down. One of them generally gets a cross in. We conceded a lot of corners in the first half on Saturday. Crouch will be a major threat if he plays.

I predict he will get a" late fitness test"within 10 minutes of kick-off probably from Fleming and have a quiet afternoon afterwards.

I can guarantee that Southampton, are just as fearful of Ashton, Leon and Huckerby, as we are of Crouchy! Their defensive performance against Pompey in their local derby was very poor, if we can grab an early goal, they will have to chase the game and leave themselves vulnerable at the back.

3 points for the taking on Saturday, but we must take the initiative, and attack, attack, attack! It certainly worked for Pompey! OTBC ;~)

Agree Tumbleweed - you can just see it now cant you - Crouch plays and ends up scoring the winner about 2 minutes to go - it is so obvious that you can write the script down now.