Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

Benno on the up!

Tweeted "Tough session with 21s today, great to be back training and getting the rusty touches out the way. Not long left 😁⚽️"

Great for Benno! Light at the end of the tunnel!

Brilliant - I hoped he was going to really push on this season after a slow-ish start last season. A big shame when he got injured. Would be nice to get him back before the end of the season. It must be contract renewal time for EBenno soon??

Subject to a complete recovery, I suspect we havnt seen the best from him and look forward to him getting back to full fitness and showing us what he can do as he is clearly very talented and also appears to love being at Norwich City!

The timing of the injury was particularly cruel, as he looked great in the first game, and looked like he had worked really hard through the summer.I look forward to having him back.

I would love to see him really fulfill his potential next season, a good pre season under his belt and it will be like signing a new player, excellent news.

Even better if we can get a look at him before the season ends!

He has always left me feeling that he could be so much better than what he delivers, exciting prospect him coming back with fire in his belly.

Think the signing of Snodgrass really harmed his development. Thought after his debut season he was going to have a big season, but just ended up playing second fiddle to Snodgrass. His one game suggested he was back on track, so a real shame. Personally see his future at rightback, as Olssons natural opposite for those games where we need pace at rightback. Not sure his attacking qualities are quite good enough for this league

[quote user="NWC"]Brilliant - I hoped he was going to really push on this season after a slow-ish start last season. A big shame when he got injured. Would be nice to get him back before the end of the season. It must be contract renewal time for EBenno soon??[/quote]

Has already been given new contract until 2016.Both him and Redmond need to make better decisions with their final ball and then we might have a team to move us forward!

[quote user="Orford65"]

Has already been given new contract until 2016.

[/quote]Brilliant - must have missed that!