Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Apparently Swansea are safe...

Paul Merson the tool, thinks they are safe. Am I missing something here? They''re on the same points as us..
"Swansea are at home and have got nothing to play for, but I still think they''ve got too much for West Brom if they play well."
His predictions are pretty embarrassing. I know he has to go with what he thinks is logical, but he and the rest of the sky snorts crew are dumb dumbs if he thinks Swansea have nothing to play for. We must be safe then [Y]

To be fair, Merson is thick as mince.But stuff like this happens all the time, you can only assume bias.

Especially after they lost 2-1, they are still in the brown stuff...just the same as us.

Yeah. They all are on that show tbh. I still watch MOTD, but even that is so drab now. The only pundits I actually like really are Redknapp sometimes, and Gary Neville has actually turned out to be decent. Other than that they are few and far between.

Swansea and Hull are in terrible form, even worse than us. If we were to beat Sunderland and Palace ground out a win, those two could look vulnerable again.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Yeah. They all are on that show tbh. I still watch MOTD, but even that is so drab now. The only pundits I actually like really are Redknapp sometimes, and Gary Neville has actually turned out to be decent. Other than that they are few and far between.[/quote]

Neville is better than decent. He''s excellent.

Redknapp...not so much.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Gary Neville has actually turned out to be decent. [/quote]

I''d go further and say he has reset the benchmark for punditry;   intelligent concise and able to communicate his thoughts,  providing an insight with the waffle associated so many others.  Not one get close and he has been a breath of fresh air compared to the MOTD & Sky sports regulars,  putting redknapp and carragher to shame.     Very much deserved his award last night.

As a player I despised him..

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Gary Neville has actually turned out to be decent. [/quote]

I''d go further and say he has reset the benchmark for punditry;   intelligent concise and able to communicate his thoughts,  providing an insight with the waffle associated so many others.  Not one get close and he has been a breath of fresh air compared to the MOTD & Sky sports regulars,  putting redknapp and carragher to shame.     Very much deserved his award last night.

As a player I despised him..

[/quote]
What award did he receive Zip? I know he''s better than decent, but sometimes I feel the need to not go over the top on here as you can get your head bitten off, which I feel ironically I kind of have now for holding back. Can''t win lol.