Sign in to follow this  
The Messiah

Let us get this straight

I have studied your post and I have come to the conclusion you are not the Messiah. If you had been him there would have been that feeling of euphoria that i get in the presence of greatness.

Fake account

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]

I have studied your post and I have come to the conclusion you are not the Messiah.......

Fake account

[/quote]

......he''s just a very naughty boy!

I am the Messiah without a fake account.

The fake messiah is one who turns his back for greener grass. Following the same cycle throughout his managerial career ending up at Celtic.

Jesus Christ! Please come to Carrow Road and lay you hands on a poor man who used to be a confident primed athlete...but recently resembles a donkey. He goes by the name of RvW. If you can turn water into wine, please help. And if you are in the habit of performing miracles, could you make sure we get to 40 points this season? If your old man fancies a job, we might have a managerial vacancy in summer. Unfortunately the last messiah we had turned into Judas.

I am the Messiah. I do not need to manage a football club, I prefer supporting the ups and downs of NCFC. I like watching others trying to save things now, this has an epic end to the season.

Will your Mother be driving you to Brighton this weekend?

Quite a few similarities really between the enduring pain of having nails driven through your hands and watching a Chris Hughton team. I suppose were all have our cross to bear! You should know all about that!

It is when a bad cross comes out of nothing and saves us. Whitaker to RVW to save one point. We need such divine intervention.

Alas, it has been poor crosses that has caused the lack of shots being nailed in.