Sign in to follow this  
Balloo

Need your help or feedback please!

I am involved in the new Y`Army website, mainly the design of the site and we are looking for Feedback from as many of you as possible.
  1. On the design itself
  2. the content
  3. Usability of the site
  4. Anything that you feel we can add to the site to make it appealing to you as a City fan

We are also looking for volunteer writers amongst you for match reports or previews if anyone is interested can you e-mail otbc@yarmy.co.uk

Probably the wrong time of the season and the wrong season!! to try and launch a new fans website but we really want to make a success of the site and have as many of you involved as we can.

Really appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism!

The website can be found at www.yarmy.co.uk

Blimey........"Just a thought…but in the long run is it better we lose on Saturday

& Hughton gets the boot, surely it is better for the long run?"
Is that you Wiz? [:O]

I haven''t had a proper look around yet, but I like the Y''army logo, a lot. Well done. Get back to you on the rest.

Cheers Herman, a lot of work has gone in to this by a few fans, myself included. Glad you like the logo as I`m taking the credit for that!! Look forward to hearing your thoughts once you`ve had a good look

Ok cheers for that, think we`re all finding it hard to find something positive to talk about right now but will bear your thoughts in mind, thanks for taking the time to look it over

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Looks good, content is right old moany though. "Martin" wants some Prozac. Overall, negative content is disappointing.[/quote]

...and Dan needs to stop believing things he''s read on here[:D]

Looks fresh, easy to navigate and the forum is not a mess like some.

Couple of questions. Who/how are you moderating the forum? And how the hell have you already managed to pick up a binner?

We have a few moderating it as admins to the site and all are receiving e-mail notifications of replies...god knows how we picked the binner up, think they`re just jealous of us and like to keep an eye on what we`re doing!!

Would any you be interested in seeing an Away Ground Guide on there, basically details of where to park, pubs, etc?

All information like that would be appreciated, where is friendly and where not to go etc. I''m thinking of going to Fulham so any tips for that would be useful.

I put something similar to that on another site I worked on a few years back & seemed quite popular, leave it with me...I don`t want to go & tempt fate and do all the Premier grounds & then we don`t visit them next season!!

I''ve sent an email to the address. Very interested in helping out in any way but obviously since I''m living in Bournemouth and don''t get to many games I''ll understand if you said no thanks!