Sign in to follow this  
COlchester_canary

Kieran Richardson

After seeing on sky sports news that he was fit for blackburn game i knew he''d make a difference for the baggies, and he scored. He''s a good player with lots of potential but i''m not disappointed that we didn''t get him. With Bentley and Hucks we don''t need him and i''d choose either of those two over him every time.

Think he was quoted as saying that he wanted to return to Man Utd next season and fight for his place.

As far as WBA go, if they go down and we stay up, Gera would be awesome on the right wing, and Earnie can''t be happy at being a sub, despite scoring a few goals

[quote]Any thoughts?[/quote]

Yes, but I doubt if the moderators will allow the rest of you to read them.

Yeah no ...... way!

He basically doesnt give a damn about WBA and wants to try for a place at Man U. Good luck to hime.

Gera - yes

Earnie - No way, if Robbo has him on the bench then there is no way he is worth getting in. And from what I can see he scores through luck more than anything else, he has missed an awful lot of sitters this season. And you simply cant do that in the prem. He is a championship player.

Bye bye WBA!

I just guffawed at him when the full-time whistle went when we played them at home, and his face was a picture after Francis had earned us 3 points after our very subdued performance against the ''Baggies''. Richardson has potential, but he needs anger management and "Grow up son" classes. One for the future methinks....... OTBC ;~) 

[quote]Any thoughts?[/quote]

yeah, but no but yeah but no but yeah

ahhh yesssssss

Well, if hes that good, why havnt man u called him back in the time of crisis??

You are wrong about Richardson he has been brill for us and is not at all arrogant he is quality and will be in the manure team next season and good luck to him as he has given 100% for us which not many loan players do. Who said the other teams would lie down to let us win-it aint gonna happen Blackburn gave everything in the 2nd half last night and created panic in the terraces and on the pitch! We should have-but didnt finish them off earlier and our "strike force" Kanu Horsefield and Campbell were woeful but Rovers play a spoiling aggressive game which is probably why they only bought 600 fans! Disgraceful. Todd and Savage are players that really get your back up and for a ref to ignore a rugby tackle by Todd on Campbell in the area left everyone in disbelief, thats the way it goes at the bottom. Anyway the same may happen to you when you play Birmingham as there is no pressure on them and they may just play like Rovers did in the 2nd half we could have lost once we ran out of steam. I think you need at least a point on Saturday but at least Saints will be as nervous as you so you have a good chance of getting the 3 points which would put them down and 99% keep you up, the fat lady is not singing for us but she is clearing her throat