Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Why don't the Inners stage a counter protest..

Rather than moaning about the proposed out protests?

For just £2 each you can buy these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chris-Hughton-face-mask-Norwich-City-FC-/370634352984

And wear them at Carrow Road like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Anonymous_at_Scientology_in_Los_Angeles.jpg

[quote user="Le Juge"]Rather than moaning about the proposed out protests?[/quote]Who''s moaning?  I think it''s funny. [:D]

[quote user="Le Juge"]The inners can call themselves Hughtonomous.[/quote]Why do the outers always resort to name calling? [^o)]

[quote user="HootonOut"]Chris Hughton will NOT be Norwich City manager next season[/quote]

Then I refuse to spend £2 on something that I''ll only be able to use for 8 games.

Brilliant Juggy!![Y]

Hopefully the inners and outers and shakeitallabouters will all remain in their seats ''til the end of the game!

[quote user="SooperHooper"]At least the inners could all go to the protest in the same taxi[/quote]They will already be at Carrow Rd. The outers can watch it on their streams. [:)]

I have a similar viw to lappinitup ......Its simple, those who are not outers will be those not protesting, which is the overwhelming majority as they know just how pointless and also damaging a protest is at this difficult time for the club.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]So if the outers don''t go to the games lapp, was it the inners booing or was there discontent that they flask run out of soup and there blankets got a bit damp?[/quote]Of course, some of them do cusdp. I was referring to the more vociferous element on here who suggest the vast majority want Hughton gone which is not my experience on matchdays where I think a 50/50 split is more realistic. And many who shout loudest on here probably haven''t set foot in CR for years (if ever).

The inners do not actually support Hughton , with them its just a simple case of support whoever is in charge because the club must be right , i would guess all the Hughton inners were also Worthy inners and Roeder inners and Gunn inners . In fact if the inners had their way we would still be in League 1 with good old Gunny at the helm , they just do not do change however bad things get .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]The inners do not actually support Hughton , with them its just a simple case of support whoever is in charge because the club must be right , i would guess all the Hughton inners were also Worthy inners and Roeder inners and Gunn inners . In fact if the inners had their way we would still be in League 1 with good old Gunny at the helm , they just do not do change however bad things get .
[/quote]

I think that''s a fairly ignorant statement but let''s run with it, the inners were right about Worthy and Roeder as things got worse afterwards so would we have ever ended up in League One if they had got their way?

So your telling me 26,000 people there on saturday all want Hughton in ? Thats a bizarre statement and one we all know just isn''t true. I will be there saturday and i certainly dont want him to be our manager.

The first time I came across this was in the 60s when it was Watling they wanted out. And some of the chanting was disgraceful. Thankfully they didn''t get their own way. Then it was perhaps our greatest ever chairman Sir Arthurs turn but thankfully they didn''t get their way then either. Chase was next but in his case it wasn''t just a trappy minority, perhaps for the only time most of the fans were united with an out vote. Seen as a success when he finally went it was ironically Watling that actually made it happen. But since then there''s been more and more of these campaigns. Perhaps it''s social media which makes them more possible. But for whatever reason I should think 2 seasons is the record without one since Chase went.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]So if the outers don''t go to the games lapp, was it the inners booing or was there discontent that they flask run out of soup and there blankets got a bit damp?[/quote]Of course, some of them do cusdp. I was referring to the more vociferous element on here who suggest the vast majority want Hughton gone which is not my experience on matchdays where I think a 50/50 split is more realistic. And many who shout loudest on here probably haven''t set foot in CR for years (if ever).[/quote]

50/50? Wow, where i sit i would say its a lot higher in terms of wanting gone. However, saying that, not many people want him sacked now, they are not going to protest as they can see its pointless and any change now would be disasterous. I believe he will be gone in the summer & imo its the best time for the club

[quote user="Le Juge"]Rather than moaning about the proposed out protests?

For just £2 each you can buy these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chris-Hughton-face-mask-Norwich-City-FC-/370634352984

And wear them at Carrow Road like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Anonymous_at_Scientology_in_Los_Angeles.jpg[/quote]

Great idea Juggy, issue being most of the Hootan inners will be watching the game on the radio and will then have to travel to Carrow after the game.The chances of them all being at the club in time to protest and watch the end of the game on the radio are very low !

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]So if the outers don''t go to the games lapp, was it the inners booing or was there discontent that they flask run out of soup and there blankets got a bit damp?[/quote]

Of course, some of them do cusdp. I was referring to the more vociferous element on here who suggest the vast majority want Hughton gone which is not my experience on matchdays where I think a 50/50 split is more realistic. And many who shout loudest on here probably haven''t set foot in CR for years (if ever).[/quote]

50/50? Wow, where i sit i would say its a lot higher in terms of wanting gone. However, saying that, not many people want him sacked now, they are not going to protest as they can see its pointless and any change now would be disasterous. I believe he will be gone in the summer & imo its the best time for the club[/quote]

So what happens if he doesn''t go in the summer?  Will these protests go ahead during the close season or will you wait for the first game next season?

There''s going to be a "No More Le Juge" protest outside Archant offices if anyone is interested?!

Le Juge does seem to be a very insecure man/woman Herman. Starting a thread to belittle those with a different opinion to you is par for the course on here I suppose.

Will you be at the match and/or taking part in the protest Le Juge?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="can u sit down please"]So if the outers don''t go to the games lapp, was it the inners booing or was there discontent that they flask run out of soup and there blankets got a bit damp?[/quote]

Of course, some of them do cusdp. I was referring to the more vociferous element on here who suggest the vast majority want Hughton gone which is not my experience on matchdays where I think a 50/50 split is more realistic. And many who shout loudest on here probably haven''t set foot in CR for years (if ever).[/quote]

50/50? Wow, where i sit i would say its a lot higher in terms of wanting gone. However, saying that, not many people want him sacked now, they are not going to protest as they can see its pointless and any change now would be disasterous. I believe he will be gone in the summer & imo its the best time for the club[/quote]

So what happens if he doesn''t go in the summer?  Will these protests go ahead during the close season or will you wait for the first game next season?

[/quote]

not at all - you have to trust the club to make the right decision. If they stick with Hughton then he has to be backed, he has to rectify obvious issues in the transfer window - although i think pressure would build on him a lot quicker if things didn''t go to plan after say 10/15 games

[quote user="can u sit down please"]So if the outers don''t go to the games lapp, was it the inners booing or was there discontent that they flask run out of soup and there blankets got a bit damp?[/quote]

Get in! [:D]

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]you have to trust the club to make the right decision. If they stick with Hughton then he has to be backed......[/quote]And that''s just what we have been doing. [:D]

"Le Juge does seem to be a very insecure man/woman Herman. Starting a thread to belittle those with a different opinion to you is par for the course on here I suppose"

Oh dear, have you failed to recognise that the purpose of my post was to show off the funny Hughton masks I''d just found?

"Will you be at the match and/or taking part in the protest Le Juge?"

No because I think that sacking Hughton right now would probably be a mistake and that holding a Hughton out protest would be completely pointless seeing that the board have already been aware for some time that they majority of fans are not content with the current managerial team and not acted upon it.

How about Clueless stays on next season, because his record at getting Newcastle promoted out of Chumpionship was quiet brilliant!! perhaps Calderwood could be replaced by Elmander, because no doubt that is where were heading!!