the hardest season to choose since the year the doc won. sadly a left back gets my vote too. But what happens between now and may could affect the vote.

Suarez.

But if you''re going to make me pick a Norwich player then it''d probably have to be Olsson - for a good debut season when it''s generally been a bit of a struggle.

Obviously Howson was the clear leader before injury and if he can recapture that form quickly then he could be back up there. Probably still in the top 3 anyway.

If we get relegated then I think this should be cancelled for this season.

If we stay up it means that someone has probably found some form between now and the end of the season and they may deserve the award.

POTS will imo be the player that shows the most balls over the next few games.    Snodgrass continues to score on a regular basis, but if Hooper can find a few goals it could be him.  Other than that, atm, it would be Ollson for me too.

Howson before he got injured. Ollson has been decent. One of those two. No idea who else it could go to. Nobody has performed. Fer had potential but only seems to play when he fancies it, hence why he''s here and not at a bigger club.

I am with Becchio or Wes for the way they have been treated.No regular player can get it so it must be scraped this season.I am sure no would want to win it this season,it would not be worth the title.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]olsson all day long. Only buy in the summer that has justified their fee and salary[/quote]

To be fair, I think Redmond has justified his £2m fee and Fer his £4m fee.

Has to be Olsson for me too.

Potential for Snodgrass, Fer or Hooper to steal it if they can get us scoring and keep us up Shaun Maloney style.

harsh to say none of them deserve it given the manager is pretty much responsible for the dirge dished up week in week out

what about elmander for finally managing to score a goal in english football after 356789857 hours

better still, give it to ruddy, nice little send off before he leaves in the summer

Agree its a low tide year;  my winner comes from the list below (in order) but any player can grab the headlines in the last 8 games.

Ruddy

Olsson

Redmond

Tettey

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Agree its a low tide year;  my winner comes from the list below (in order) but any player can grab the headlines in the last 8 games.

Ruddy

Olsson

Redmond

Tettey

[/quote]I thought I was going mad! Can''t understand how Ruddy has escaped so many people''s notice. Yeah he''s made a few errors, but considering the pressure he''s been under I think he''s been outstanding. I''d have the same players in the same order.

I am expecting two or three to step up over the final games, but right now I think its between Olsson, Ruddy and Snodgrass despite his patchy form. 

Whittaker......

........by a landslide.......

If he hadn''t hit such a miscued shot on that opening day of the season, Rip Van WInkle would still be scratching for his debut NCFC goal......

.......and just think how much the fans would be thinking ''what a waste of money'' were that still to be the case.......

Bradley Johnson has been our most consistent performer this season. Totally underrated except by Hughton .....and Lambert.....

Olsson has been the most consistent performer imo over the season.

If he hadn''t been injured Turner would have been my first pick, he was playing very well up to his injury.

I don''t mean to be controversial, and maybe its a reflection on a very poor season, but was Howson that amazing before being injured?

He played ok imo but 2 goals and no assists was hardly setting the world alight. I know stats aren''t everything but is there some rose tinted glasses with Howson? or is it more a reflection of how poor many others have been?

Howson all day for me.Feel fans are over rating Olson, hes been alright but I dont think hes been POTS, that said whole team has been crap really so no one has really stood out ( apart from Howson)

If waving your arm when you take a corner and hitting the first man from a corner or free kick was to count for POTS then Snodgrass would win. I really can''t believe that he is even being mentioned in the top 3.

why? snodgrass is by far are best player. if we went down he would be the first player teams would be bidding for.