20th March 2010 vs

Swindon                         D             1-1

19th March 2011 vs

Hull                                   D             1-1

24th March 2012 vs

Wolves                            W            2-1

16th March 2013 vs

Sunderland                   D             1-1

Wouldn''t really be good enough for me. It would be "another point on the road to safety" yes, but we need to pick up at least two more wins and this is probably our best chance of a win remaining.

Wouldn''t be anywhere near good enough for me either.... we need a good 8-10 points minimum from the next 4 games to even consider staying up...

I just found it interesting, in my nerdy statty world, that for four of the last five fixtures around this date we''ve drawn 1-1, regardless of league or opposition.

[quote user="Muffles"]
 we need a good 8-10 points minimum from the next 4 games to even consider staying up...[/quote]
No we don''t....
Unless five teams in the bottom eight suddenly start winning every game. We''ll only need 6/7 points. And then maybe a ''surprise'' (not that it will be) win over Arsenal on the last day just to secure it.
Everyone who is overly negative on here seems to be forgetting how crap everyone else is. I''m pretty sure if you went on any team in the bottom halfs forum they''d have as many people certain there team are going down. Its quite funny.

Our home record against Sunderland is probably the best against any team in the current Premier League. They have only ever won twice at Carrow Road in the League, 1963/64 and 1984/85. We have won 12 and drawn five of the 19 contests.I expect more of the same on Saturday. 2-0 or 3-1.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Muffles"]
 we need a good 8-10 points minimum from the next 4 games to even consider staying up...[/quote]
No we don''t....
Unless five teams in the bottom eight suddenly start winning every game. We''ll only need 6/7 points. And then maybe a ''surprise'' (not that it will be) win over Arsenal on the last day just to secure it.
Everyone who is overly negative on here seems to be forgetting how crap everyone else is. I''m pretty sure if you went on any team in the bottom halfs forum they''d have as many people certain there team are going down. Its quite funny.

[/quote]

I''m not being negative here, in fact I''m one of the more optimistic fans around. The 8-10 points figure comes from the fact that we''re playing teams around or below us and therefore need to take these points off them.

I don''t actually think for one second that we will be relegated and you''re quite right in saying that the teams below us are pretty gash and are worse than us - I think there are four teams worse than us.

We need the 8-10 points so the teams we play don''t have those points and it gives us some room going into the last four games, because as optimistic as I am, reality and form suggests points will be hard to come by then.

[quote user="ricardo"]Our home record against Sunderland is probably the best against any team in the current Premier League. They have only ever won twice at Carrow Road in the League, 1963/64 and 1984/85. We have won 12 and drawn five of the 19 contests.I expect more of the same on Saturday. 2-0 or 3-1.[/quote]

At least it means if we lose this then Fulham away isn''t a foregone conclusion!

I am hopeful but it really depends on the team that is selected.     Was feeling confident ahead of soton until I saw the team sheet and instantly regretted my days bets!    Will be waiting to see this week before placing them.

Recognising the mistake of last weeks back four would boost my confidence no end.