Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Would a petition help?

With there being some talk of protests and the like to make the fans feelings clear, would a petition be a good idea?

It might put some meat on the bones as to the number of people who want to see a change if nothing else.

They had one for Worthy Out[:@] I remember them standing outside the turnstiles before the game. I also remember what Hucks had to say about them later!

If anyone knows who it was that time maybe they''re up for a repeat performance...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

They had one for Worthy Out[:@] I remember them standing outside the turnstiles before the game. I also remember what Hucks had to say about them later!

If anyone knows who it was that time maybe they''re up for a repeat performance...

[/quote]

I seem to remember a group of fans set up a Worthy Out campaign. I have a few names running around my head who I hasten to add were not involved with the old NCISA flying solo on the issue however most of them no longer post on here.

Welcome back TIL 1010, you have been missed.

As for the subject question, the answer is obviously NO.........why,because those who make decisions at the club will almost certainly already made their mond up as to exactly what they will be doing and when.

You old people with your ''pen and paper'' petition, don''t you know that these days it''s all clicking on the ''Like'', no need to turn up to a protest, they do it all by Skype, if you want Hughton out just hold up your portal of choice, download the app and beam the image onto you car window.

If you get 100,000 signatures you can pass a motion in Parliament. Or something like that....

[quote user="Bob W"]but what is the point of passing a motion if there''s no soap at the river end?[/quote]

My point exactly we never run out of soap under the Messiah

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

Welcome back TIL 1010, you have been missed.

As for the subject question, the answer is obviously NO.........why,because those who make decisions at the club will almost certainly already made their mond up as to exactly what they will be doing and when.

[/quote]exactly this - it doesn''t matter if you are an inner or an outer, the club will know fans are concerned, the board will be concerned as well, changing now would be disastrous and even if we stayed up would probably cause more problems down the line

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="Bob W"]but what is the point of passing a motion if there''s no soap at the river end?[/quote]

My point exactly we never run out of soap under the Messiah[/quote]

Think you''re getting confused with the loaves and fishes thing...

A few words of sanity from Middle East Mark. amidst calls for a change at the most inappropriate time imaginable.

With the seasons most vital must-win and winnable games immediately before us, to make a panic appointment of somebody who would need time to assess his staff and impose his style, makes no sense. We would be into the final four games before any pluses would come through.

What we should have done earlier and indeed, what we do in the close season are a different matter. But for now, we have a single option, to stop the sniping and get behind the current set-up.

[quote user="Herman "]If you get 100,000 signatures you can pass a motion in Parliament. Or something like that....[/quote]If you get some All Bran, I reckon you can pass a motion almost at will.

You still do not get it"

It is an animated minority on here creating all the fuss.

At the games only a minority of supporter, if you can call them that, actually Boo.

Go and support your team and manager.