Happy clappers

From McNally......

“A big thank you to Archant and Aviva for their great support and to

all the Norwich City and Community Sports Foundation staff who have

volunteered to place 26,000 clap banners around the stadium in readiness

for Saturday’s game against Sunderland.

“So please support the campaign and get right behind the team.”

[:D]

Times are indeed desperate, so whatever we might feel about the board, the manager etc, It would be better if we could forget what divides us for a day and support the side.

[quote user=" Badger"]Times are indeed desperate, so whatever we might feel about the board, the manager etc, It would be better if we could forget what divides us for a day and support the side.[/quote]Agreed - and most real Norwich fans would agree.  There are always going to be one or two idiots who haven''t got the brain cells to realise which side their bread is buttered on - and the odd binner - but the message is clear enough.  Could be a fantastic day if we win.  Lets hope  players - and crowd - rise to the occasion.

Tin pot, embarrassing, just wait before KO when queen we will rock you comes on and we are all orchestrated to clapnthem in time with the beat, cant wait. Maybe trying to win the game and not being so negative is the best way to create a better atmosphere, wasnt a problem under PL.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

[quote user="HootonOut"]NEVER NEEDED TH'' CLAPPERS UNDER LAMBUT BUH. HOOTUN OUT. LAMBUT BACK MYCNALLEY.[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib.

[/quote]

I wonder why *you* like the cut of *his* jib?

I don''t think it''s reached "desperate" level yet, more it will reach that level if we don''t get a couple of wins soon.

[quote user="HootonOut"]AT LEAST WE SUPPORT OUR LOOCAL TEEM MANCHUSTUR CANAREY BUH. COR BLASS ME GIVE ME OL'' POTTER HARM ANY DAY OF TH'' WEEK.[/quote]

Best ignore him never goes near the carra, the worst kind of plastic, vocal on here but not at the carra

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

[quote user="HootonOut"]AT LEAST WE SUPPORT OUR LOOCAL TEEM MANCHUSTUR CANAREY BUH. COR BLASS ME GIVE ME OL'' POTTER HARM ANY DAY OF TH'' WEEK.[/quote]

Best ignore him never goes near the carra, the worst kind of plastic, vocal on here but not at the carra

[/quote]

You really need to get laid lad. This is unhealthy.

The bit I find amusing is that the club must think that all "Outers" and booers are daft if they think their affections can be bought like this.

Wheel out a couple of club legends to do a pre-match talk, provide folded cardboard, a parade from the u11s who''ve won the County Cup and they''ll be whoopin'' and a hollerin'' like the others.

[quote user="Paul''s Ferry"]

The bit I find amusing is that the club must think that all "Outers" and booers are daft if they think their affections can be bought like this.

Wheel out a couple of club legends to do a pre-match talk, provide folded cardboard, a parade from the u11s who''ve won the County Cup and they''ll be whoopin'' and a hollerin'' like the others.

Post of the week for me!!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="Paul''s Ferry"]

Post of the week for me!!

[/quote]

Well at least the club has provided some with ammo to use after the game.

The Messiah has written in stone "How can I come back when I was never there? Judas was there!"

I must apologise for my Father only giving you half a brain cell where you were created.

[quote user="The Messiah"]

The Messiah has written in stone "How can I come back when I was never there? Judas was there!"

I must apologise for my Father only giving you half a brain cell where you were created.

[/quote]

You''ve made *another* account?!