Sign in to follow this  
skeps

pilks and tetty

Pilks has a one year option I believe.

Tettey and Turner out of contract in the summer. I would say yes to both.

Tettey more so, and Turner if we still require backup although he may want to be more than that.

Tettey and Turner definitely - but would hope we would also buy better than both come the summer - key areas to strengthen

Pilks - he is top class and will depend on whether is current form is down to the rumoured falling out with the manager or simply struggling to regain form and fitness post injury.    If the latter,  he wants to be and he returns from the summer break raring to go then a def yes again,  will not be cheap to buty better.

Nobody has defender better for us than Turner in the last 2 seasons so if we don''t keep him that''ll be another quality centreback we need to sign. And we could already do with another one of them as it is.

Would also keep Tettey too. Never going to play a full season but well worth having at the club.

No decision from me until our fate is sealed and we know if Hughton will be sacked or not.

If we went down i''d want all three as they''d do a fantastic job.

Stay up and Ii''d want Turner as a rotation option. We need to get a quality upgrade to play with Bassong really. Tettey is a solid option at DM and probably our only truly defensive mid in the team so absolutely he should stay.

Pilkington seems injury prone and hasn''t hit the heights this season. A new manager with new ideas would revitalise him though.

Lets see how Pilks performs now until the end of the season as he hasnt impressed with limited time back yet.....yes to Tettey and Turner absolutely best defender at the club so yes.