Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Alternative assembly point?

McNally has asked for the yellarmy to assemble tomorrow at 3.00. Obviously this refers to real fans who are actually going to the game, those whose vocal support can be heard by the players.

But in these days where being "inclusive" is deemed to be so important, is the club organising an alternative assembly point for plastics/stream-watchers?

My house[Y]

Quality streams. Beer on tap. Clean toilets. Dry and warm. And a designated smoking area, i.e my garden. Perfect.

So you''re simple jack too. This is like Fight Club. "Schizophrenic 1p5wich Fan makes imaginary life for himself on Norwich City fan boards".

Let''s have a head count ..so you''re posting under:

Waveney Canary

Simple Jack

Thorpe End Canary

Hootun Out

and "The Messiah".

Why? Please just go and kick a football, or get a girlfriend or something.

Hahaha :) That''s actually very funny, so I''ve changed my mind about you - 1p5wich fan or not - I get it now so feel free to carry on Jack, Waveney, Thorpe End.. All of you!

[quote user="MancCanary"]Hahaha :) That''s actually very funny, so I''ve changed my mind about you - 1p5wich fan or not - I get it now so feel free to carry on Jack, Waveney, Thorpe End.. All of you![/quote]

There are still tickets available for the game tomorrow why don''t you shift your plastic ar@e down to the carra and support the team. que squeeling like a pig as to why the plastic can''t go tomorrow 😃😃😃😃

Here''s some ammo for you.

My 9 yo son, with his mates from school, is going on the pitch at Bramall Lane tomorrow as part of Sport relief, so I''ll be there I''m afraid reading the Pink ''Un live on the Shoreham Kop. So please use the clapper really loud to make up for my non-appearance. It''s dirty work but someone has to do it.