Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Dose of the Clappers

I''ve sent the club a collection of  green and yellow vuvuzelas I bought a while ago....

Should help the atmosphere a bit.  Perhaps people could blow them in the ears of any fans who look like they are going to boo any of our players.......

What a funny thing to hate...
I don''t get the obsession for so many people to say they hate things. Especially when its a large group of people when like one or two have offended you, or something as academic as a clapper. Your life must be very stressful if you find yourself hating inanimate cardboard objects.
Anyway last season they created a bit of atmosphere, which while I don''t think actually has that big an effect can''t do any harm and at the very least gives us fans a bit more positivity. Even when we''re losing games away it stills feels more ''enjoyable'' because the away fans tend to sing for the majority of the game and it actually seems more worthwhile...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What a funny thing to hate...
I don''t get the obsession for so many people to say they hate things. Especially when its a large group of people when like one or two have offended you, or something as academic as a clapper. Your life must be very stressful if you find yourself hating inanimate cardboard objects.
Anyway last season they created a bit of atmosphere, which while I don''t think actually has that big an effect can''t do any harm and at the very least gives us fans a bit more positivity. Even when we''re losing games away it stills feels more ''enjoyable'' because the away fans tend to sing for the majority of the game and it actually seems more worthwhile...
[/quote]You never bought anything on Amazon before they introduced those '' easy open '' packets ?Changed your mind about the trip to Fulham then ? [;)]

Neither love or hate them but how many times can we rely on some sheets of corrugated card for premier league survival? It''s just a touch embarrassing and surely if the sponsors feel they are important why didn''t we have them for the Cardiff,Villa, Stoke, Fulham etc etc games?