Sign in to follow this  
Balloo

90 minutes to be united, a passionate plea from Del Boy (latest blog)

ARGHHHHH stop with this focus on the supporters and concentrate on the players!!!!!1MacNally & Hughton need to put pressure on our prema donnas to ensure they know how important this game is!

Enough of this utter tripe, come Saturday we will be behind the team and I hope to god the players pick up their performance or they will get it both barrels at the end of the match no doubt!

[quote user="Indy"]

ARGHHHHH stop with this focus on the supporters and concentrate on the players!!!!!1MacNally & Hughton need to put pressure on our prema donnas to ensure they know how important this game is!

Enough of this utter tripe, come Saturday we will be behind the team and I hope to god the players pick up their performance or they will get it both barrels at the end of the match no doubt!

[/quote]Seriously...McNally & Hughton need to put pressure on them to make them realise how important tomorrow`s game is??If the players don`t already know that then they most certainly are not fit to wear the shirt! I think what Del Boy is getting at is for the supporters to stop bickering over Hughton in or out and do their bit, we can only do so much as fans and I agree it is down to the players to do their bit, which they`ve failed at miserably so far this season

I know and what makes these people think that our own fans won''t get behind the team? We have been all seaosn, it''s only when the players lack effort or some daft choices from Hughton that kicks th minority of boo boys off!

I just hate this weeks focus on the fans when it''s deflected the criticism off the players and manager for their last perfromance!

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]I said it on another thread today, but supporters who feel it''s their job to rally other fans are just attention seeking idiots.[/quote]

Call it attention seeking if you like, but I would rather people call for unity and togetherness than people calling for the manager''s head at this stage of the season.   I would rather people complain about the booing and tell people to button it at a time when we need to show some spirit as fans and not seem like spoiled brats like some appeared to last week.  

Calls for togetherness and calls for rallying fans are at least positive.    Be cynical about it if you like, but sometimes a rallying call can spur people on.   Nothing wrong with it imo - its good to see people care.

Right now every little will help and a Carrow Road buzzing tomorrow with fans who dont get pesty at the first hint of trouble is absolutely crucial.....a noisy buzzy Carra Rud could be worth a goal start, that is if our strikers manage to put on their scoring boots tomorrow.......... 

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]LDC - A rallying call on here won''t make me cheer and shout any louder than I normally do.[/quote]

That''s all very well and good, but if it helps raise the level even just a little it will have helped.   Some people respond to rallying calls - it shows people care - and that can inspire others.

This does nothing to inspire anyone, it''s irritating and patronising!

To get a united front tomorrow we need the player to react to the fans in the first 10 minutes or you will get the quiet crowd!

It''s no good giving it all this utter tripe, without the performance on the pitch!

I''m betting ona Delia "let''s be avin u" rant at some point soon to cap all this rubbish off!

24,000 fans tomorrow will be singing "Kick It Off" from the start and if the players don''t respond then it''s not the fault of 24000 city fans if we lose!

[quote user="Indy"] 24,000 fans tomorrow will be singing "Kick It Off" from the start and if the players don''t respond then it''s not the fault of 24000 city fans if we lose![/quote]

The orchestrated  KIO is one of the most embarrassing things about going to Carrow Rd these days.  Take your seats at two minutes to three,  wait paitiently while the teams are named, then wait for the 321.   Its nothing better than organised karaoke. Where has the spontaneity gone?  If someone started KIO on their own what would happen?  Would people turn round and say "sshhh!" and "wait for the countdown" ?  

[quote user="Indy"]

This does nothing to inspire anyone, it''s irritating and patronising!

To get a united front tomorrow we need the player to react to the fans in the first 10 minutes or you will get the quiet crowd!

It''s no good giving it all this utter tripe, without the performance on the pitch!

I''m betting ona Delia "let''s be avin u" rant at some point soon to cap all this rubbish off!

24,000 fans tomorrow will be singing "Kick It Off" from the start and if the players don''t respond then it''s not the fault of 24000 city fans if we lose!

[/quote]I don`t know where you go every home game but I`ve certainly never heard 24,000 singing it! Especially over the last few years

Make some noise:

Scream at the strikers to shoot; the wide players to get the ball forward early; Snodgrass to avoid the first defender; Bassong to concentrate; the midfield to burst a gut to get forward in support; the full backs to get up and down the flanks; RVW to man up; Hughton to make changes to affect the match when needed; positive substitutions early, yes, clap your clappers like muppets if you must but DEMAND performances.