Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Responsibility of the fans on Saturday

The Carra has been quiet all season. The fans having being waiting for the team to produce and then the atmosphere lifts. Spurs near the end being a good example.

Tomorrow we can''t wait for that we need to get the place bouncing for 90 minutes. So everyone take your singing voices with you.

Clearly above doesn''t apply to plastics.

Hughton out. Messiah back

And here we go again! Every game we have someone complaining about the atmosphere and going on about if you don''t sing you''re a plastic....if that was the case then only the snake pit & Barclay are not plastics!

I''m pretty sure it will be the norm, ther first ten minutes of singing from the snakepit & barclay then into a tense period of no atmoshpere until something happens to stir the natives into anger or relief dependant on which way the first goal or contreversial thing happens.

It''s hard to disagree with your sentiment but it''s bloody anoying to be preached at by Hughton, the players and some fans all the time about an atmosphere which has not been as bad as some make out!

To get the ground rocking we need the team to respond to the first 10 minutes and play for the fans!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

Tomorrow we can''t wait for that we need to get the place bouncing for 90 minutes.

[/quote]

Agree with this.

Not criticising the support at all, I completely understand why the atmosphere has been flat, but all grumbles and moans need to be set aside for the day. It''s s**t or bust time. Lose tomorrow and it won''t matter who the manager is for the rest of the season, the task will be too tall, so we need everyone behind the team from the first minute until the last.

[quote user="The Messiah"]I am the Messiah! I am not coming back as I was never here. BTW, I''ve lost Judith. Has anyone seen her?[/quote]

I am not convinced that you are the Messiah I think you are a plastic on the rise

[quote user="The Messiah"]I am the Messiah! I am not coming back as I was never here. BTW, I''ve lost Judith. Has anyone seen her?[/quote]

She''s gone to the stoning!  But more importantly what have the Romans (or Hughton) ever done for us????

He gave us Bigus D!ckus, in Waveneys posts.

Thanks for finding her for me. Hopefully she is taking aim at the one calling Lambert the Messiah, because he was in fact Judas. Club Townsend united.

Don''t the players have a responsibility to give us something to cheer about, say attacking football.

It''s quiet because we get the same dire boring negative play each week, only in patches have we shown any real attacking intent.

I guarantee if we played a high tempo attacking game tomorrow the crowd with get right behind the team.

If it is more of the same sh1t then we won''t and quite understandably.

[quote user="Paul"]Don''t the players have a responsibility to give us something to cheer about, say attacking football.

It''s quiet because we get the same dire boring negative play each week, only in patches have we shown any real attacking intent.

I guarantee if we played a high tempo attacking game tomorrow the crowd with get right behind the team.

If it is more of the same sh1t then we won''t and quite understandably.[/quote]

I understand fully what you are saying but for this and the WBA game lets change the dynamic

The fans are pretty good at home and certainly do not get on the players backs. They may be increasingly nervous but that cannot be helped. They will get behind the team on saturday but should we lose the management and board could and probably will come in for a great deal of criticism

Haha I do hate it when fans feel it''s their job to give other fans a rallying call, to motivate them for the upcoming game.

I''ll do what I always do, which includes shouting and cheering and having a pie. The result, and how hard we try, really is up to Hughton and the players...

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Haha I do hate it when fans feel it''s their job to give other fans a rallying call, to motivate them for the upcoming game. I''ll do what I always do, which includes shouting and cheering and having a pie. The result, and how hard we try, really is up to Hughton and the players...[/quote]

Whilst I agree to a large extent that it is up to the players and manger to deliver a performance, when margins are fine belief and support from the crowd can make a difference psychologically to the players.

Look at 2010/2011 for example, how many of those late winners would have happned with todays much flatter atmosphere? The crowd fed off the players and the players off the crowd to the point where if we got to the last 5 minutes of the game with the scores level everyone in the ground believed we could win it.

As I said earlier, I''m not criticising the crowd, I completely understand why it''s been flat, but for 90 minutes tomorrow everything else needs to be put aside and we all need to pull in the same direction again.

My argument is, yes I think the crowd plays a part, but I don''t think you can blame the crowd for bad performances, bad results and our dangerous league position.

Hughton needs to pull his socks up and start doing his job properly, then maybe the fans will be a bit louder.

Its funny because in a certain situation when someone has a secret and they dont want people to know they go anti thier secret.For example the most homophobic of people often are closet homosexuals.My point being Simple Jack, are you raving and frothing at the mouth about plastics because you are in fact chief and king of the plastics?

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]If Waveney Canary and/or Simple Jack are City fans of any shape or form I would be more than astonished.[/quote]

Yep. More chance of me being at the game tomorrow than them.

Up the plastics[Y]

f Waveney Canary and/or Simple Jack are City fans of any shape or form I would be more than astonished.

I will change my avatar immediately after the game with an action shot from the game tomorrow you do likewise and let''s see who the plastic is!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]f Waveney Canary and/or Simple Jack are City fans of any shape or form I would be more than astonished. I will change my avatar immediately after the game with an action shot from the game tomorrow you do likewise and let''s see who the plastic is![/quote]

Waveney - you might want to think a bit more about this.  Your current avatar shows Paul Lambert at a press conference.  Does that prove you were at that press conference ?  Afraid not.

But if you do update your avatar tomorrow, do at least try and avoid repeating the mistake you made for the Villa game when you got a photo from the home end.

Can I take it from your incessant posting on this MB that 1p5wich have no real chance of getting into the playoffs this season ?  Who are they playing Saturday ?  Actually, don''t bother, I don''t care.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]f Waveney Canary and/or Simple Jack are City fans of any shape or form I would be more than astonished.

I will change my avatar immediately after the game with an action shot from the game tomorrow you do likewise and let''s see who the plastic is![/quote]

Yes please, change your avatar, I''m sick of the sight of that fugging pr1ck.

[quote user="Felixfan"]If I applaud before the play at the theatre will the actors be any better?[/quote]

If you heckle them throughout will they perform any better or will you just ruin the experience for others in the audience?

It''s allus nice and quiet on the farm.

Despite having been labelled a "plastic" by the man himself, I actually see no problem at all with this post, nothing at all............if ever there was a time for there to be a full on noise at Carrow Road right from the start then today is it and we actually need more with the enthusiasm of Waveney...OMG did I just say that! ,