Sign in to follow this  
norfolkcarl

Fulham away tickets

Any news on the number of tickets etc Norwich will get ? Normally get a few tickets from Fulham in the neutral area but Fulham have a limit of only two this time and we need five ?

I personally never want to go back there.

Was extremely out, was sat almost out of the ground on the very edge about 15 yards away from the rive, with the gate/bit beside me wide open, in direct sunlight for the whole game. And we lost 5-0. And their fans were shocking.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="morty"]Just checked the date and I''ll be in Africa, ah well.[/quote]

Plastic binner[/quote][:D]

I hate Fulham. I hate everything about fucking Fulham.
I hate how the journey is fairly relaxing and easy, and i had absolutely no trouble getting there.
I hate how we arrived and the weather was perfect, sun shining, nice and warm.
I hate the pleasant walk down to the ground through the parks.
I hate the fact they had a stand that sold the best slush drinks with the best flavours in the world.
I hate the fact some very pleasant Fulham fans spoke to us heading into the ground, wishing us well for the season etc etc.
D''you know why? Because IT''S ALL A PLOY.
They make you feel like the day couldn''t get any better and then BOOM. 5-0 first day of the season and my life - a blank piece of A4 paper ripped into shreds in front of me. I tried jumping in front of a train on the way home but even then some bloody local hero jumped out and saved me.
Fuck Fulham.

Think I will go. Our luck has to change soon. Odd really as a lovely place to watch football. Probably the only ground in the country where you find yourself 5 nil down, and the home fans are still refusing to goad you. Citizen Smith.

Living in Essex right on the District line, I plan on going, depends on the price of the tickets tho, not gonna pay more than £45 for me and my son.

When do they go on sale?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why on earth would anyone want to go to Fulham away?[/quote]For the same reason as any other away game under this manager.The beer, the banter and in this case the weather ( always sunny in Fulham )Why upset yourself about the football ? [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Gingerpele"]Why on earth would anyone want to go to Fulham away?[/quote]For the same reason as any other away game under this manager.The beer, the banter and in this case the weather ( always sunny in Fulham )Why upset yourself about the football ? [;)][/quote][:D][Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why on earth would anyone want to go to Fulham away?[/quote]

To give the team some support and backing in a what looks to be a crucial game perhaps. I''m going, it''s always a cracking atmosphere at Fulham. Even our fans should be able to make a bit of noise.

Already sorted my travel out. Surely we have to win sometime!

Just got tickets for this. Live in London now so its a no brainer really.

Don''t usually go to away games, why don''t they offer the option to choose where you seat is?

Because some of us want to support our club instead of constantly bashing it COYY

[quote user="pliff"]Because some of us want to support our club instead of constantly bashing it COYY

[/quote]

I''m the only person who questioned going because the previous time I went it was the worst footballi experience I''ve had.

And I don''t bash the club. So wonderful point you''ve made there. Well done.

And to the above poster who quoted me and says there will be a cracking atmosphere... Umm. It''s Fulham there fans are terrible, I think they believe they are at a library. And ''even our fans might make some noise'' the away supporters always do. Strange strange comment to make

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="pliff"]Because some of us want to support our club instead of constantly bashing it COYY

[/quote]

I''m the only person who questioned going because the previous time I went it was the worst footballi experience I''ve had.

And to the above poster who quoted me and says there will be a cracking atmosphere... Umm. It''s Fulham there fans are terrible, I think they believe they are at a library. And ''even our fans might make some noise'' the away supporters always do. Strange strange comment to make[/quote]

When I said Fulham is always a cracking atmosphere, I meant in the away section. I agree the home fans are shocking at Fulham. I should have been clearer there sorry. And our away support hasn''t been that loud of late in my opinion, was poor at Southampton.

Tempted to take Drazen jnr to this one. The £5 off each ticket will pay for some of the travel.

Any tips on the best way to get across town? Tube from Epping maybe?

[quote user="YellowBlood"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="pliff"]Because some of us want to support our club instead of constantly bashing it COYY

[/quote]

And to the above poster who quoted me and says there will be a cracking atmosphere... Umm. It''s Fulham there fans are terrible, I think they believe they are at a library. And ''even our fans might make some noise'' the away supporters always do. Strange strange comment to make[/quote]

When I said Fulham is always a cracking atmosphere, I meant in the away section. I agree the home fans are shocking at Fulham. I should have been clearer there sorry. And our away support hasn''t been that loud of late in my opinion, was poor at Southampton.[/quote]

Agee with this, could not believe that we were 5-0 down last season and still didn''t hear a squeak from the Fulham fans.