Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

The longest week EVER!!

You and me both mate!

I really HATE these crunch games. I just get so nervous. I was a wreck before the Charlton match and indeed before any big game. My stomach feels knotted and I feel cold all over. The thought of getting beaten on Saturday is just too awful. I think I need to follow bowls or something. And as for Wembley in ''85  and Cardiff in ''02 I don''t know how I got to the end without dissolving under my seat.............If we have to go to Fulham knowing a win will keep us up I don''t think I''ll even be able to get up in the morning.

[quote]I really HATE these crunch games. I just get so nervous. I was a wreck before the Charlton match and indeed before any big game. My stomach feels knotted and I feel cold all over. The thought of getti...[/quote]

god tumbleweed, you are making me nervous, of course the last day could be a decider!!  but that''s the reason we are all going, or if not going, following it anyway we can

if we go down, at least us city fans will have touched a few hearts, are there really a better more loyal set of fans than us in the prem (portsmouth and wba being those i think of who could give us a run for our money)  but the big teams the fans have been so boring, arrogant and quiet

as delia so rightly says

we are the best fans in the world, so on Sunday 15 May we have to show the world how to support our team

[quote]Never mind DD, you can fill your time in by being an ardent Blackburn supporter for 24 hours.[/quote]

LOL GJ - we can all rave about how genuine Robbie Savage is, how he really is misunderstood and actually a quality footballer.  Come on rovers - make it to nearly 500 mins without conceeding a goal...

But yes this week is going so soooo slooooowwwwwwllllllllyyyy...

OTBC

[quote]Never mind DD, you can fill your time in by being an ardent Blackburn supporter for 24 hours.[/quote]

great motivation!

It was about this time last year that the Pinkun message board turned into the Samaritans message board for poor insecure souls who needed reassurance (including me!) and now its starting to happen again!

I''ve had confidence that we''d stay up all season, even when things were looking bleak. Now that confidence is pulsating through the team, i''m even more convinced that the great escape is on.

Have faith Pinkuner''s. We will stay up. I can''t wait for the Fulham game. With Monday off work, win or lose, it''s going to be a party!

its only wednesday........

the tension is building..........

Hopefully southamptons defence will live up to the new headlines that have been going around!