Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Russell Brand on MOTD tonight

[quote user="im spartacus"]anyone who believes in god has overlooked the fact that good people die and russell brand lives[/quote]
Thankfully I''m intelligent enough to not.
Anyway... really like Russell Brand, talks a lot of sense (some times).

Once heard someone commenting on him being one of the most interesting and intelligent people on the telly.

I reckon that''s a compliment about on a par with being called the world''s tallest dwarf.

The man''s a total tw@t.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="mrs miggins"]she''s a b*tch imo[/quote]and if she offered it to you??[/quote]

Well thats a different matter

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="im spartacus"]anyone who believes in god has overlooked the fact that good people die and russell brand lives[/quote]
Thankfully I''m intelligent enough to not.
Anyway... really like Russell Brand, talks a lot of sense (some times).
[/quote]

He talks a lot, that''s for sure.  

He''s a bit of a prat sometimes, but he talks a lot of sense, probably better than them two dribbling old farts contributions anyway! Shagging Katy Perry gives him a few more points too.

Comes across as a genuinely nice human being, and some on here are wishing him dead. Welcome to the Pink''Un.

[quote user="Shyster"]Once heard someone commenting on him being one of the most interesting and intelligent people on the telly. I reckon that''s a compliment about on a par with being called the world''s tallest dwarf. The man''s a total tw@t. [/quote]

Good to hear from you Shyster[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Shyster"]Once heard someone commenting on him being one of the most interesting and intelligent people on the telly. I reckon that''s a compliment about on a par with being called the world''s tallest dwarf. The man''s a total tw@t. [/quote]

Good to hear from you Shyster[Y]

[/quote]

And you, Herman. As you can see I''m using Google.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]But WHY is he on MOTD?[/quote]
Sport Relief, is Google broken for you?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]What''s Sports Relief?[/quote]
Not sure if joke or serious...

I think he is just a synthetic popularist who says what he thinks will make him popular, and he always has been because fame for something has been his only objective in life. Probably bonked plenty of real fitties though so deseves a bit of kudos.

Russell Brand is lovely.

Anyone who dislikes him fine, can see why. But the insults he gets, the hight of hypocrisy, before calling him every name under the sun take a look at yourself please.

Couldn''t be further from the truth Le Juge. He speaks the truth, what he believes in and doesn''t care what anyone thinks of him. He has as many people violently hate him as adore him.