Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Adel Gafaiti

Elsie,

Perhaps a little unnecessary considering the following from wikipedia;

Gaddafi, was internationally condemned as a dictator and autocrat whose authoritarian administration violated the human rights of Libyan citizens and supported international terrorism.

How to alienate a young player with great potential, although it appears your more educated grandson has made you aware of your insensitivities, let''s hope the lad appreciates your apologies.

He actually went a week ago and was on the bench last Saturday.

I am sure like the overwhelming majority on here he would see the funny side of the comment, how else would he take it for heavens sake.

Yes,it is great to see our young players getting experience in the rough and tumble of the lower leagues, particularly this time of the season when it will be full on, the best of luck to him.

Dubai,

The overwhelming majority may see the funny side of it but perhaps the most importnat thing is how the individual sees it surely and how would you know how he would take it, or anyone else for that matter, when you do not know his or his families background?

However, yes to getting experience, not sure if he is starting today, hope so thgough..

I would understand more your over reaction had his name been identical......but it clearly isnt, its only similar......and the comment was surely harmless....

Dubai,

Whilst you consider my words an over reaction, I don''t, we are both right of course according to values and beliefs we hold and I probably know more about the lad than you, bet hey each to their own and I only posted my thoughts on the original post given my knowledge.

onto more intersting things, he may well come on for Oldham today and maybe not at CB (assuming no injuries/red cards) more likely at CM, a position I think he could be well suited to. Here''s hoping!

He came on for 5 mins, as a striker, do we have a real utility player in the making? Next game Orient away on Tuesday.