Sign in to follow this  
magic_eyes

For Everyone Going To The Fulham Game

I think there are 4 possible scenarios we could be facing going into the Fulham game:

1) We have already been relegated - we''re proud of the team for putting up a fight, farewell to the prem - end of season party .

2) We need a result to stay up - very exciting, tense game wouldn''t miss it for the world - we stay up - wild celebration .

3) We need a result to stay up - very exciting, tense game wouldn''t miss it for the world - we go down - disappointed but proud of the team - farewell to the prem - slightly muted end of season party .

4) We are already safe - last game of the season - huge end of season party .

Whatever happens it will be a great day out.

OTBC

Good call and by all accounts there will be a massive following for City down there. Shouls be some party! I think there is a distinct possibility that Fulham will be dragged into relegation dog fight.

this seasons been great, and maybe it can get better wither before or at the fulham game!

I reckon whatever happens now we can be proud of the team. I was really worried that we would just slip out unnoticed, but even if we lose to Saints and to Brum we can at least have some great memories from the last few weeks. And if we stay up, magic.

I agree Blacko, Im pretty certain Fulham will need something out of the game to stay up, and that dents our hopes

I''m worried too about the Fulham game too. It''s a very realistic possibility that Fulham will lose their next two games which is a scary prospect for us going into the last game of the season

right the fulham game, its goin 2 be a nervous one as we all know but if we survive dont you all think it would be quite fitting if we all start singing the great escape at the end of the game? I think it would b a hell of a party anyway and im sure it would beat barnsley away, cardiff and would come close to the sunderland party last year.

[quote]right the fulham game, its goin 2 be a nervous one as we all know but if we survive dont you all think it would be quite fitting if we all start singing the great escape at the end of the game? I thi...[/quote]

Don''t forget Watford and Crewe! They we''re both awesome, too