Sign in to follow this  
Rock The Boat

Don't fear the last 4 games

It''s been a dark cloud on the horizon and now it is nearly upon us. But if we can get 4 more points before those last 4 games and go into the run-in knowing that we are at least effectively safe then I think we don''t have to fear those matches.

In fact, if we are in that pleasant position I would like CH to set up the team in an attacking formation and tell them to go out and express themselves. Play those games without fear. We have nothing to lose as we are already safe and are expected to lose, so just go for it.

I think the lads have some real quality about them but they have shown it often enough this season. The last four games can be seen in a different light. A chance to show the world just how good they can be if they play like they did against Sunderland.

If Chelsea and Liverpool are still in a title race (or even if they arent) we can forget about getting anything from those 2, Liverpool as we simply cant handle Sauraz, Chelsea because its Chelsea at Stamford bridge. No matter how bad Man United are this season, we''ll never have the courage to go to Old Trafford and have a go at them like other teams have this season. We have have a chance against Arsenal as they will quite possibly have nothing to play for on the last game of the season and if theyre in the FA Cup final the following week could well rest a few.

Agree to this.

I think we will get something from Arsenal.

A draw, maybe a (lucky) win. Arsenal is expected to be out of the title race by then.

Sadly we have nothing to get from Chelsea and Liverpool games, but neither does Sunderland, our main relegation rival imho.

Win against WBA, and get a point at Swansea or Fulham, and I think we will be effectively safe.

Likely Cardiff, Fulham and Sunderland will be cut off long before the last weekend.

Supposedly teams are ''on the beach'' (whatever that means) at the end of the season, which allow us to beat teams - as last yearWhereas the tide appears to be in this season, and so they will hammer usMaybe we should keep the engine on the bus ticking over and play 5 at the bottomand mabe not be too rude either, as offensive players might upset the other team

If we beat spurs, then we can get a point or a win from any of them. The probability of a win is always on the big teams'' side, but Norwich can beat any team in this league on a good day / opposition bad day.

I dont think we should fear these games and doubt if the team will to be honest, and right now it is hard to predict which of these sides will have something to play for or not, other than perhaps Manure. So, I''m thinking, that providing we dont need the points to survive and go all jelly legged, that we do have a chance at Old Trafford of getting something. The same applies at home to Arsenal, a nice bonus point would be great and at home this team is capable. BUT.........you need to out score both Liverpool and Chelsea....and that''s not going to happen....park a couple of buses and there is a chance perhaps, but unlikely......both of these sides on form like they are in can and will beat anyone put in front of them.....just ask Arsene Wenger.  

Personally I think we will beat Arsenal...Wenger has been rumoured in the media to be stepping down at the end of the season, he looked a defeated man on MOTD last night.. I suspect there will be an announcement in the next few weeks and his last game will be sentimental sop which we win 1-0.