Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Commitment

I have had, and still do have many issues with CH and the way we''ve played, results, and the continuos need to be right on the edge to perform. However, as a self confessed outer, I have to admit I feel a pang of pride when I hear him talk about us. He''s so committed. I cannot imagine him ever wanting to leave, or having his head turned. His commitment to ncfc reassures me. Seeing his reaction to Tetteys thunderbolt only enhances my view. The guy genuinely does care. I respect that. Now, if we could perform like that 3 games in a row...

We recently did 4 games like that in a row but just didn''t get the results. Then there were 2 or 3 more recent bad shows, but maybe today is the start of another confident, aggressive run.

Of course he cares and is committed, if he wasn''t he would have been sacked months ago.

I have thought, pretty much from the start, that he is a good fit for our football club.

We recently did 4 games like that in a row but just didn''t get the results. Then there were 2 or 3 more recent bad shows, but maybe today is the start of another confident, aggressive run.

If ch keeps us up I believe the board would have a big decision to make, I personally would be happy to ship out the coaches and bring in more proven coaches I think we would have a differant approach in games. We cannot argue for ch to keep us would would be a great achievement again. We would be able to look forward to a summer of speculation of what players will be coming in. I would like to see a new spine so striker another quality midfielder and a centre back.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]We recently did 4 games like that in a row but just didn''t get the results. Then there were 2 or 3 more recent bad shows, but maybe today is the start of another confident, aggressive run.[/quote]

[Y]  So good you said it twice.   But you are spot on.   There are some that don''t accept Cardiff or West Ham away as being good performances.  But in context they can be seen as part of an improvement overall - even if Southampton was a hard one to watch.   Villa we started ok too, even though we were overun eventually.  

Hughton is a gentleman and his rare show of emotion at Tetty''s orgasmic volly was a delight to behold but is it just me who feels that there is a hidden barrier between us the fans and him?

Like I keep saying in every aspect bar his tactical philosophy and match day decision making he is a fantastic manager. Let''s just hope the penny FINALLY dropped after yesterday that against teams outside the top 8 we need to enforce our own gameplan, make them worry about us, have some creative freedom with a more fluid formation. If we dominate possession and keep the ball in their half we can afford to have Wes and 2 strikers because we''re not constantly getting battered all game like we do when we sit off.

So yea, let''s hope he finally gets it